1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OT Gaza, the Algerian donation and the closed thread

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Prince Knut, Jul 14, 2014.

1. bulletinthehead

bulletinthehead Active Member

Within reason, yes. But throwing stones at tanks is just idiotic.
    The Vietnamese did not see off the Yanks by throwing stones at B52 bombers, as they are not thick.<ok>

2. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Top tip

Tanks are made of thick metal, stones will not do any damage, dont throw stones at one, its not brave its dumb!!!!

3. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

yeah but no one is sending them F16s APCs nukes artillery and 8.5 million dollars A DAY or building and paying for an Iron Dome.

Someone kills your whole family Custardy, and most of these are kids throwing stones, what else can they do. They are resisting and the fact they are being killed is the only reason the world takes any notice.

It just makes a f**ing mockery of NATO and it's humanitarian wars.

Here's some top notch Irony, Israelis, Jews of all people.. calling for the rounding up of certain ethnicities in Israel.. history repeating it's self within 80 years.
    [video=youtube;dPxv4Aff3IA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dPxv4Aff3IA[/video]

4. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Only if someone is in the tanks to fire back! <ok>

5. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

If there's no one in the tanks is it just a fun game for all the family?

6. Milk not bear jizz

A bit like skipping stones across a lake. <ok>

Bonus points if you get a stone inside the gun turret!

7. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

<laugh> .

8. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

You and I both know they are not just throwing stones at tanks. It's like saying The Civil Rights movement only saw off inequality and prejudice by sitting around singing "We shall overcome" <ok> Bit dumb to think that, just like it's a bit thick to think that all Palestinians do is throw rocks at tanks. If that was all, Israel wouldn't be wasting time, men and money on trying to bomb the **** out of them. The Palestinians are brave for their resistance, and it is a well organised AND well-armed resistance. The only coward is Abbas who is a sell-out surrender monkey.

9. BBFs Unpopular View

Mate you are confusing Hamas and any other armed group with Palestinians the civilians .

Palestinians are armed with rocks and these little firework rockets like the kids play with on Halloween in the UK, that pose more of a threat to the person trying to fire it at someone than the intended target, who just happens to be armed with an assualt rifle, pistol, gas grenades, body armour, with support form APCs and tanks.

I'd hate to think you'd make such a mistake in confusing the two.

Hamas are not in the West Bank, The PA are and they are moderate and have no armed force that fights Israel.

So yes all they have it f**ing rocks. They are not attacks either, they are protests, resistance to occupation of which the have a right to do.
    Teens get shot and killed in the West Bank a few times a month, rubber bullets are not made of rubber, they are normal bullets coated in rubber.

Any time they kill a kid, the IDF records it as killing a terrorist.

In fact they do not even have to be throwing rocks at the time either. sniper just shoots these two teenagers walking along a street. Executed for sport
    [video=youtube;CaibEqx2m_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaibEqx2m_k&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Also a bit sad really, to see the "funny" comments above from fellow human beings. Are you that disconnected from your humanity that you can just now laugh and joke about such suffering. Instead just go about trying to be funny and desperately wanting people to like you and what you say?

I ike my football but this gets to me far more than losing to United 3 0 ever would.

I guess the world is going that way, up it's own f**ing arse.

10. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Sisu, I know who and where Hamas are, and who and where Fatah are. My point was solely to refute the remarks that Palestinians aren't brave. Ofcourse the average kid on the street (in West Bank or even in Gaza) responds to Israeli presence by throwing rocks - whether that's at foot soldiers (mostly), or tanks. But my point is the Palestinian resistance isn't just kids on the street throwing rocks, Palestinians also include Hamas and other armed resistance movements who are well organised and although militarily they can't match the Western backed Israeli armed forces, they are equipped enough to carry out urban warfare and enough disruption within the illegally occupied territories and Israel to force Israel to the negotiation table. I grew up through the late 70's and 80's watching black kids in shanti towns throwing petrol bombs and rock at the Afrikaner army of South Africa...while we had our governments and most of the West turning a blind eye. The blacks of South Africa were brave then, and the Palestinians are just as brave now.

11. BBFs Unpopular View

Jewish settlers are mental f**ing savages. They just evict Palestinians and take their homes, showing up in force at 2am and throwing everyone out, and they get Army protection. FFS. The mother ****ers are lunatics, racist savages, there is plenty of evidence online lots of videos, the settlers are racist maniancs

This s**t as well, f**ing animals, attacking 5 6 and 7 year old Palestinian kids on the way to school. Stoning them.
    [video=youtube;V1ovdA1VZ-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V1ovdA1VZ-c[/video]

Read my f**ing sig and watch the video in my sig, sick f**ing c**ts

12. BBFs Unpopular View

Many of Labour the LibDems and Tories are members of Friends of Israel and Tory Friends of israel. Essentially part of the British parliament has Israel's best interests at heart primarily, Britain secondary.

This is not theory, same s**t in the US, that's why they send 8.5 million dollars a day to Israel + several hundred million in additional commitments and leave people without drinking water in Detroit.

Britain will not vote for recognising palestine in the upcoming UN vote. Not when the government is infested with Pro Zionist MPs. The only reason Britain will vote no is because Israel does not want to define it's borders so they can keep the land they stole and keep stealing more. There is no valid reason for Britain to vote no.

13. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Your so pretentious, your last line cracked me up though, YOU of all people telling the world to pull it's head out its arse when all your able to see is the inside lining of your rectum!

I've made my thoughts clear on the Israel-Palestine subject. A couple of us making a joke in this thread isnt going to result in people dying. Get over yourself.

14. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Your such a tool lol

Yep our government are basically a secret Jewish conspiracy for Israel to run the world from the uk. Must be true.

15. Milk not bear jizz

Not that, but I do think our politicians favour Israel and look the other way over a lot of their acts. Not for any secret conspiracy for Jews to rule the world, but rather, because they're a valuable ally in a very strategic part of the world. We ignore a lot of their human rights abuses because they're the only country in the world that we can trust to consistently back us up..

The US, UK, and the west ignore Israel's atrocities, not because of any Jewish "Lizard men" world leaders but because they are our only reliable allies in the part of the world where most of the oil is- something our countries need to function.

We don't want to piss off the only country in the region that "has our backs" - even if they do occasionally do some really stupid and immoral things.

(plus there is some lingering societal guilt- we put Israel there- to speak against them would be to admit that we're wrong... but that's a smaller issue)

16. BBFs Unpopular View

Apartheid roads for Israelis only built on Palestinian privately owned land.
    No apartheid exists.. sure.

17. BBFs Unpopular View

165 Palestinians, Including 40 Children, Kidnapped In Hebron In September alone by the IOC (Israeli occupation forces)

http://www.imemc.org/article/69276

18. BBFs Unpopular View

Elderly Palestinian women comes home to find Israel settlers have just taken over her home. f**ing batards, this has to be stopped. In the 30s in Nazi Germany Jews just lost everything and it was a crime, how is this not the same thing?
    [video=youtube;aCZr4MLocuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aCZr4MLocuM[/video]

19. BBFs Unpopular View

Some Zionist logic.
    Israel wants to protect Israelis so badly from Palestinian "terrorists" that it has 500,000 of them living in Palestine on stolen Palestinian land.

Also
    please log in to view this image

20. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

The Romans did not invade Cornwall, and Wales was not around in Roman times