1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Optimism!

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Lewiz_, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Lewiz_

Lewiz_ New Member

I have nothing but complete optimism. Caroll will get on well with the likes of Gerrard and Carragher, unlike Torres who seemed like quite a recluse lol.

And Liverpool may have paid too much for Caroll but at the end of the day, who gives a ****? It's not my money, its not your money, its not any fans money. The only thing that could have made this better would have been a decent winger signing, that doesn't look too likely, but I for one cannot wait for the Summer transfer window.

2. Roberto

Roberto Member

Second that! Thanks Torres for everything you and your mate Roman will go down in Anfield history as the ones who bankrolled the revival!! ;)

3. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Suarez finally signed finally!

4. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

I wanted the extra £10m from Chelsea without Anelka so it could be put straight to somebody better than Anelka. It's sort of like we got Carrol for £25m.

5. RushFowlerTorres

RushFowlerTorres New Member

Suarez given the number 7 shirt!

6. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

hey RFT no luck changing the name then

7. Poolliver LallanaDelRey

can't wait for transfer window in the summer also. Just a lil afraid of bacon face trying it on with Pepe again. What are your thought on that?

This rebuilding process really looks like it's going to actually work. The owners deffo are a improvement to the old set of yanks we had of the club. Though i guess that is an understatement.

8. Noblelox

Noblelox Well-Known Member

Pessimism!

I am filled with dread about Caroll, not for his on-pitch skills, but for his off-pitch arseholeyness. I feel we've bought the next Gazza here. Unless someone smacks the knob in the gob and gets him to grow up, I think he will crash an burn before his 5 and a half years are up.

just got this quote off Stevie G. "You can **** off if you think he's living in my spare room!"

9. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

"Huge on man management" as Comolli said. If anybody can, Kenny can. Carroll's hopefully away from most of his boisterous mates. As long as he doesn't have a Twitter account.

10. Roberto

Roberto Member

Kenny will be able to control him. He's got a future here if he knuckles down.

The potential is there for him to become a key figure in Liverpool's return to the top, he could also be the main man for England if he puts in the work at Liverpool and shows what a talent he is.

I trust Kenny Dalglish with Liverpool FC and he's definitely had some influence in this deal which tells me that he believes he can sort Andy out and mould him into a top player.