1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Online Program

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by San Diego, May 13, 2011.

1. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

Just seen today that ITFC are planning on bringing the match day program to the cyber world. I was just wondering how many of you would actually pay per match or subscribe to have access. I realise those who go to matches won't but there are a lot of us who live abroad who might be interested in reading the programs. I for one miss the ability to get programs and read all the interviews and everything.

It would also be another way for me to financially support my club. I mean the more we spend on our club the better, right?

2. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

Erm... maybe it would be good to make it part of Ipswich Player which is a rip off at present.

If I were to part with money though I'd want a hard copy to keep. Whenever Evans himself writes in it then the gist of the programme notes tend to get published online anyway.

3. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

Not a bad point Hampy. Ipswich player do need to up their service a bit. You can probably remember me banging on about full replays on 606. We all pay the same amount for the service but the likes of Reading and Hull have full replays and many other clubs don't, strange.

4. billypockets 606

I can only imagine that there are more fans of those clubs that pay for the service and have requested they get the full replays.

There is no way in hell that I'm paying for an online service anyway unless the games are available live online.

5. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

I pay for it because I can't get Radio Suffolk commentary up here. The only way I can get it is via the Ipswich Player. I don't use it for anything else because the rest of the content is lousy quality.