1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

One bike only

Discussion in 'Motorcycling' started by r s o u l, Dec 11, 2011.

1. r s o u l

r s o u l Member

Dunno how many replies this will get but if you only had the chance to own one more bike for the rest of your days what would it be???

Mine would be RC30....its what got me hooked on bikes as a 13 year old when it came out. Distinctly remember reading about it in teh first issues of bike and pb that i bought and having an amazing poster of a cutaway version that came with bike magazine. Then when I finally saw one!!!!! Sploink!!!! :emoticon-0115-inlov

2. The Secret Ingredient

The Secret Ingredient Well-Known Member

difficult decision can't really say about bikes i haven't owned so will go with one i have.the choice would be hard my first bike or one later?

as much fun as i had on that first road bike (fizzy) i think it wouldn't be as much fun now so i'd have to go for either the fireblade or the intruder.
    had some great times on that intruder going all over the country but for pure speed and fun i'd go for the blade.
    As for bikes i haven't owned i always dreamt of the RD350LC when i was a kid so it would be that one if it was any bike.

3. shaxi

shaxi Member

i also have one bike !
    please log in to view this image

4. Cyclonic

Cyclonic Well Hung Member

I wouldn't mind a push bike. <ok>

5. TheSecondStain

TheSecondStain Needs an early night

I'm currently owning the bike I'd like to keep. A Honda VFR800FiY in Italian Red. Of course, the red ones always go just that little bit faster. :)