1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Old Traffod

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by JAMES THE GILLS MAN, Apr 25, 2011.

1. JAMES THE GILLS MAN

JAMES THE GILLS MAN Active Member

With the Finalbeing played at The Theatre of Dreams this year, does any one know if and when the Gills played there last?:huh:

2. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

I actually don't know if we have ever played there, But I can tell you I will be there to watch them, no questions on that, I will be there, Nothing will stop me, My boss at work can go and get ****ed for that as I will not even go to work that day for triple pay as that is worth more to me than my job, Anyway my boss is a Gills fan and I believe he will probably come with me as we get on and he has been to all 3 of the Play off finals so far.
    I have only been to the two which we won, First back in 2000 and the one in 2009 as I didn't go to the one in 1999 as I was quiet young and there was like know one there that year to take me as I was only 9 and I couldn't go to it because my uncle who used to take me to all the games when I was younger was at work that day and couldn't have the day off, But the next year I could go, so I say I have a 100% success rate on Play off finals and that will continue.