1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OFFICIAL: Martin Caceres signs for Southampton

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by - Doing The Lambert Walk, Feb 16, 2017.

1. ihatemyselfandwanttodie

ihatemyselfandwanttodie Well-Known Member

Depends if he is doing a handstand. Awkward place for a nose...

2. Saints_Alive

Saints_Alive Well-Known Member

And i'm pleased that you are nowhere near my daughters...:emoticon-0100-smile

3. Le Tissier's Laces

Le Tissier's Laces Well-Known Member

For goodness sake, if that's all we're getting fussy about then everyone really needs to pop a reality pill. The moralising in the Twitter thread there is staggeringly naive.

4. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

According to Puel, you would like JWP.

San Tejón and thereisonlyoneno7 like this.
  5. Saints_Alive

Saints_Alive Well-Known Member

Yes, James is the right sort of chap...

OddRiverOakWizards likes this.
  6. Le Tissier's Laces

If it's genuinely just those pics in the Twitter feed, then really....he even asks her age (which she deflects by the look of it). If being stupid was a crime, there'd be an awful lot of us in prison! Why the eagerness of the girl to show people too?

Two people being daft. If that's it, move on. He'll be embarrassed and have got a kicking from his wife. Rightly so. But to throw him under the bus is absurd.

7. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Strewth guys and gals..........Surely sending nude Photos of your Private parts to anyone should be considered a bit strange and offensive no matter what age you are?
    Immature boys and girls seem to do it quite frequently I gather. There has been a fair amount of press and TV about these cases for a while.
    In my opinion in this day and age children are not allowed to be children for too long, or as long as they should allowed to be. They should be allowed to develop a lot more naturally and at their own pace, than seems to be the current trend .Some of the things my grandchildren openly discuss they have learned at school is IMO unnecessary at their ages at (7 and 11)........ is to an old bugger like me anyway. The older one is happy to discuss things with her younger sibling.
    Somewhere some one posted about ageism about older men not engaging with ladies of 17 or 18 if the men are in their later 20's. Perhaps they need to be reminded that going back to to the 40's and 50's the age difference for marriages was more than often than not 10 - 12 years.
    Before the 2nd world war a girl was considered to be "on the shelf" if not married by the time she was 25. In the 19th and early 20th century it was quite common for girls to be married to a much an older man. As it was thought to be the right thing to do.
    What any married man is doing sending photos of this nature to anyone of any age is in my view criminal..........

8. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

Yes Beddy, I did say the man is a dick for sending anyone a picture of his dick.

Beddy likes this.
  9. Le Tissier's Laces

Sorry, but where is the dick pic coming from other than some scurrilous crap on Twitter?

If he did, then he's stupid. But all I see is these rather daft messages.

10. Le Tissier's Laces

He's been irresponsible and daft. That's all I'm seeing. Shagging a granny never stopped Rooney.

11. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Peninsular argument in my view......<laugh>

12. SAINTDON13

SAINTDON13 Well-Known Member

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/15164876.Caceres_is_ready_for_Tottenham/

This is the only article that I can find in any news search, why have nobody else picked up on what would be a headline story normally? There may be some explanation of what is going on, but if the accusations are less than accurate, would there not be some interest being expressed by the legal fraternity. Libel laws still apply to Social Media, so caution needs to be exercised whether there is any truth in it or not?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  13. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

Yes of course; I meant to say "if" he sent a picture of his dick!

14. Schrodinger's Cat

Schrodinger's Cat Well-Known Member

Or anybody else's come to that, because it would be false advertising on top of silliness

15. Clem Fandango

Clem Fandango Well-Known Member

I used to work with a girl (19) who wouldn't **** people until she got a dick pick, to check you were up to the job. All the guys were late 20s/30s. It's the way of the world now.

16. SAINTDON13

SAINTDON13 Well-Known Member

If you think 21st Century morals haven't changed, may be you should check out a programme called "Naked Attraction"! What is the difference between showing your dangly bits on TV and sending pics through the media. Mostly a fuss over such a little thing............. :emoticon-0136-giggl

OddRiverOakWizards likes this.
  17. Ronnie Hotdog (MLsfc)

Ronnie Hotdog (MLsfc) Well-Known Member

It is really telling that even the papers haven't picked up on this yet. It's because there is f*ck all evidence. Not seen any thing which remotely proves he is involved, you guys know how easy it is to edit the name at the top of a conversation right?

Even if those photos are legitimate, he actually asks her age and there is no mention of a dick pic. As far as I'm concerned this is a nothing story until we actually see some legitimate evidence rather than a screenshot posted on twitter!

18. Le Tissier's Laces

'Zactly.

19. Missing Lambo

Missing Lambo Well-Known Member

I won't believe a word until the story is carried on Fox News and Trump puts it on twitter. This is the only sure way of knowing a story is true these days. Oh, and the Daily Mail must carry the story too.

20. Onionman

Onionman Well-Known Member

Once again there are people saying he should go as their first response. cf Eric Black and everyone in football who's ever been accused of anything. The standard reaction these days seems to be "begone and damn the evidence".

Really? Seriously? On the basis of a tweet from someone you don't know? Get a grip.

Let the club deal with it (whatever the it might actually be) and, if he did something then he will doubtless go.

Vin