1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

**** off ............

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Smug in Boots, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Why?

2. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

**** off!

3. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

Says the man whose last thread was complaining about Sunderland supporters signing for their team <doh>

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/245116-slade

Go on then, explain why the thread should be locked ...............

4. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

5. Smug in Boots

<laugh>

He always shoots himself in the foot ......... no wonder he was chucked out of the forces.

Mind, I had some canny posts on there I thought <ok>

"It's a psychological state of affairs mate.

If there were 2 teams below us and we had one more to catch, who were only 4 points away from us, we'd feel better .... being bottom just feels worse.

There are so many relegation candidates playing each other that they'll all drop points and we have 7 of them to play at home.

Bollocks to it, there's loads of the season left and some truly **** teams. Palace had a little run and so can we, it'll chop & change 'til the last day."

6. Nostalgic

Nostalgic Well-Known Member

Our record against the lesser opposition is not that good though; out of all of them we have only beaten Fulham if I remember correctly. It would be nice if we stopped teams two goals start. We may be playing them at home but our form at SoL is not very good. Teams coming here will probably not be that scared knowing they have a point to start with and it is up to us to change that.

7. Smug in Boots

It certainly needs to improve mate but it will, I'm sure .......... we still have Stoke, Hull, West Brom, Crystal Palace, West Ham, Cardiff & Swansea to play at home.

TBH, if we can't beat some of that lot we really deserve to be relegated.

If we beat them all we'd stay up for certain but that won't happen .......... we need to also pick up points at places like Newcastle, Norwich & Liverpool.

8. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

? in the foot , chucked out ha ha ha yesterday was the worst first half of football i have seen from our team for many a year,
    the atmosphere was devoid of any belief right from the start ,the teams lack of effort seeped through to the crowd right from the start all the players were like statues and were in a state of almost frozen limbs and brain freeze with nobody wanting the ball , they all looked terrified of the game its self, very hard to assess the total lack of confidence show by the whole team you could not pick anybody out in particular it was all eleven as a unit.
    Thinking afterwards about the display and the selection by gus ,seb was the biggest culprit and had his worst game in a safc shirt to date ,jozy suffered a constant barrage of moans and groans from the crowd but to be fair to him the support from our midfield was simply missing full stop,the team set up for a home game was wrong i feel , coupled with no desire and a total lack of spirit and work rate which i found strange coming of the back of a good win at fulham.
    Lets hope that this was a one off concerning attitude and passion within the team ,to come away with a point was vital but to be as bad as they were at home is worrying to say the least, seems as though away games lifts the pressure off the players.
    Five blokes sitting in front of me got up and left when the second goal was scored by Southhampton they didnt shout or bawl just got up and left AMAZING .
    Food for thought, i wonder if gus should try borrini as an out and out front player as he shows the sort of movement which i think if the ball is kept on the deck he would shine imo,

9. Smug in Boots

So there's no chance they just went to the bar, for half time. then sat somewhere else ......... or does that not fit with your theory?

BTW, why are you now contributing to a thread you were demanding to be closed? Only asking, please don't go nuts.

I have to say, again, the whole point of the thread was that we should stick together ........ it wasn't meant to divide people.
    Some people got the point but some didn't because they shout & scream without considering the meaning.

I admire the ones who kept cheering the team yesterday not piss artists who trudge off in a sulk when things don't go the way the want.

10. password invalid

they never returned to their seats anyhow , the general atmosphere was gloomy and the abuse hurled at jozy was constant several times gus turned and looked towards the crowd as if to say encourage him stop the abuse.
    The gap between him and any so called midfielders was too great and being a lone man up front you need that support , he is not playing well as we know but the fault was not his alone it was a terrible team effort for much of the match,having said that ajs work rate was first class and is showing some form which is pleasing and quells my discontent about him at last .

11. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

To be fair if I was sat anywhere near you I would leg it too. <ok>

12. password invalid

why you got just the one