1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

**** off ............

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Smug in Boots, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

....... to all the people who said we were down, to those who said we'd beat the lowest point record, those who said we couldn't beat the teams around us, or win away, or beat a team with an ex-Sunderland player, never mind finding enough wins to survive, and said the League Cup would affect our league form, the people who rolled their eyes when we were drawn against Man Utd, the Hull supporters who reckoned we were miles behind but must now be ****ting their pants at coming to Sunderland, the ****ers who questioned the decent people who had faith, anyone who ridiculed people making a 600 mile journey to Fulham.

But especially to those who reckoned we were relegated but would be 'happier than anyone' to be proved wrong.

Tell you what, you can't feel better than I do tonight because I had faith, along with loads of people, and didn't give up <ok>

2. 2010 tops dog

2010 tops dog Well-Known Member

Shame west ham won and Carroll is now back !
    Can't believe the season is already over

3. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

My comment from another thread pasted here because it also applies.

All of our own who wrote us off months ago should be ashamed. Personally I don't care if the time is now for them to change their tune. Their was too much jumping ship at the first sign of a repairable leak. Lucky they can reach the ladder and climb back aboard. I'd leave you if I were Captain.

4. Vincemac

Vincemac Well-Known Member

Yo peeedeeee

5. Vincemac

f**k them and you

6. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

How ****ing dare people have an opinion!

**** you for having one as well then <ok>

7. Smug in Boots

Like I said mate, **** them all and I don't care how many people I upset like that Safc83 knacker.

This 'let's forgive & forget, we're all Sunderland supporters together' **** doesn't work with me ........... you took the piss out of us and the club when it suited you.

It suits me to tell you to **** off now <ok>

8. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

Oh dear. What a very, very poor post on a night we should be all very happy. Only result of this will be to cause arguments.

Same old Smug, always happier when we are all fighting with each other and always happier promoting himself as the ultimate SAFC fan above the club itself. Shame on you Smug. This is an embarrassing thread for a supposed SAFC fan to make and its no surprise to see your able deputy and chief arse kisser was one of the first eager to rally to your cause?

Personally, I'm just chuffed for the manager and the players but especially those fantastic fans who travelled. Great day to be a Sunderland fan.

9. LFT

LFT Well-Known Member

Brilliant post, smug never seems happy unless he's arguing with someone.

Just enjoy the win ffs man.

10. Smug in Boots

I couldn't be happier mate.

The only people who should be annoyed at this post are the people I refer to .......... if you're not in that list then what's your problem?

"This 'let's forgive & forget, we're all Sunderland supporters together' **** doesn't work with me ........... you took the piss out of us and the club when it suited you."

Or do you think that people who took the piss out of the club and the supporters should be applauded?

Ultimate fan?

Don't talk ****e son, I wasn't even there today <doh>

11. Vincemac

Did you enjoy your bottle of beers mate

12. Smug in Boots

I'm multifaceted me mate ............. I can celebrate the win, as I am doing, while taking the piss pout of spineless pessimists at the same time <ok>

As I've said, if you're not on the list then you don't have a problem do you?

13. Vincemac

Enjoy like me

14. Smug in Boots

i am enjoying it, that's my point.

Much more than the ****ers who claimed we were 'definitely relegated' and '****e' and embarrassing'.

Like I said mate, **** them all because they won't be enjoying tonight as much as the people who kept the faith.

If we'd been spanked today those ****ers would've sharp taken the piss out of the 'optimists' like me ............ it works both ways doesn't it?

15. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

You two may think it's fine for them lot to give the old 'I told you' when things go wrong, so why is it not alight when we do it after our positivity has yielded fruit? Reeks to the high heavens of double standards if you ask me. I reserve the right to do it when things go right if they have the right to do it when things go wrong, That's a ****ing democracy for you lads. I and many others have backed our club and been ridiculed for it. It's our right to hold our own, if you don't like it you can find another thread to comment on can't you?

16. Cest Advocaat

I just think after a very poor season Smug, we should all celebrate and rejoice a result like today for what is is. A rare 3 points.

As fans we may disagree and at times despair at our situation which may lead to many feeling all is lost but there are some who just face that up and keep thinking all will come good. Whatever the gut instinct, it doesn't make you or me any better a fan than the next man.

I just get the feeling you constantly prefer to cause disruption amongst fans on here, not harmony and celebration and seem to want everyone to bow down to the great Smug who is the ultimate SAFC fan but you're not. You are simply only one of thousands of like minded fans who love the club and who will be ecstatic at todays result. We are first on Sky match of the day tonight and will feature high on motd and thats enough for me to be inclusive to every SAFC fan to enjoy tonight.

I just think a thread labelled '**** off' towards fellow SAFC fans, after todays performance and result, is a pretty ****e one thats all. You may take that whichever way you want. I really dont give a **** anymore.

17. Smug in Boots

Egg ****ing zackerley ........... why is it that only pessimists believe they're realists?

18. Cest Advocaat

Yes, you are the arse kisser I referred to. Have you ever had an independent thought without Smugs approval first?

19. Smug in Boots

Well I disagree ....... if you're not on the list then there's no problem is there?

If you are on the list then ........ **** YOU!

I don't care if you think the thread is ****e.

I don't mind opinion but I'll always respond to anyone who takes the piss out of SAFC and the supporters .......... OK?

20. Cest Advocaat

In the end kidda? Lol

You still out?