1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nsfw

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by brb, May 21, 2011.

1. brb

brb Guest

A few basic board rules...

1 .Self moderation is the best form of moderation, in other words I don't want to be moderating anyone, it's down to yourselves to post comments including images, or articles in there relevant and appropriate places within the not606 site, i.e. SOME material within not606, from places such as 'General Chat', 'After Hours', SOME 'Groups', may not be appropriate for the Gills board.

2. NSFW - If you are going to create a thread with pictures or anything of a nature that is not suitable for viewing at work or in front of family members, then the thread title must end with the abbreviation NSFW - if the thread is not titled this don't post it there! Also any such post content must be wrapped in this
    please log in to view this image
    then any such content will then only be opened at the viewers own discretion.

3. Swearing - for those sensitive to swearing, go to the bottom of the page/board and set your swear filter to 'No Swearing' - although I would ask members, everything in moderation i.e. SOME context of language used within 'Chatbox', needs to remain there.

4. Racism/Bullying/Abuse - posts/threads/tags of this nature on the Gills board - WILL BE DELETED

5. If any members wish me to review any content on this board, please send me a PM (private message) - I will then review any concerns with discretion.

2. brb

brb Guest

3. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Thanks for the information.