1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not606 a bit like Sky TV after 10pm

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by holystone, Nov 28, 2011.

1. holystone

holystone Active Member

Calm down everyone FFS.

We've nearly all got Sky TV. Think of Not606 as Sky. What happens after 10pm, a whole load of smut becomes available.

Well in my view, you do one of two things. You watch it or not. It's your call. No one makes any of us go onto GC, nor does any of the regulars from GC need to come on to the NUFC board.

Earlier today I was taken to task by several members because I wasn't too impressed at some nasty viral getting an airing on the NUFC board. I was told in no uncertain terms that " if your not interested, then keep off the post and ignore it" . Might be advice we all take on board.

So how can we have double standards with GC?

I've been posting since May and went on GC for the 1st time yesterday, that's how much I care about non football chat.

This Not606 is the brainchild of Mick. It's his to lose. Not ours. We can go anywhere we all want. Easy.

Suggest he sorts out the very small handful of GC posters upsetting moderate folk or he takes down GC, leaving football related postings which won't interest GC posters.

I'm sticking with Not606 Newcastle as I think there's a great bunch of lads on the site and it's one of the few Toon forums that's growing in popularity. That's down to us, not Mick or GC lads. <steam><steam>