1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not many of you lot here

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Tiggyrimana, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Tiggyrimana

Tiggyrimana Active Member

for those that are
    predictions for tonights game ladies?

2. WayneLikesBlobs

..another newcastle fan replying here!!
    i was curious as to what expectations fulham fans had.. obviously i'm not going to get an answer.

i wan to say that newcastle can win this one as fulham played sunday and are therefore tired. we've had 1.5 weeks off!! ^_^

but i reckon a draw is realistic... probably lose knowing our luck.

3. frogman27

frogman27 Member

Evening fellas,

Apologies for not getting on before the game. Good game tonight, for both teams. Very tight , both teams trying to create but no space. I thought Guthrie and Nolan were really committed up against Murphs and Sidwel. It was ironic that one of the few times Murphs got some time, a long ball beat the impressive Enrique. Duff to be fair to him stayed composed after a couple of early misses. I thought both defences worked tirelessly to snuff out the danger, but overall I think that we created the only chances ( except for a good turn by Ranger ) and probably edged it. Have to say that you gave us a difficult game and like us will be playing prem footie next season. Hopefully !!! What did make of Ranger's performance? He looks a talented player, needs better service perhaps. Good luck for the rest of season.

COYW