1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not into "conspiracy theory's" BUT

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by TC (Lovely Geezer), Nov 10, 2015.

1. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Having read your link Jock, it does look weird given some times could be/are wrong, however, not saying it's happening, or happened but, some journalists can, and do listen in on certain wavebands in regards to police action and/or governments; it's also possible someone on inside text/phoned the info to a journalist or friend who quickly put it up on Wiki before the media had time to put the info too air or in print.

There could be a few explanations, whatever they are it's very possible these days to put info on net before media can air it, personal phones is one way.

A lot of presumed explanations came out about 7/11 too, some backed up by various forms of true/false evidence as well.

France have retaliated by bombing up to 20 locations in Syria, these locations are known IS/Muslim/terrorist training camps etc. Here's the question, if France knew where they were, and were able to pinpoint their bombing raids, how many other Western Governments knew of the locations, and why wasn't anything done earlier.

Not having a dig jock, and certainly no malice, but my comment "War is imminent" is carrying some weight at moment, main point here is, do we continue to allow these type of people to keep killing people when they feel like it, or do we eventually do something about stopping them so other innocent people aren't killed/murdered.

War seems like the only way to stop them, eventually; and maybe the only way to stop'em is if they lose the war, eventually.

Does anyone remember the line "people want their country back" by Lancelot in the film Arthur? that's what the situation seems to be coming down too.

OLOF likes this.
  2. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Not even Sky news could piece this together in 2 hours. There was too much happening. Too much confusion. At best, as the article says, they had a list of bullet points. I cannot for a moment believe that one man and his keyboard could accumulate this amount of info from so many different sources in that time. And what about the tweet being 24 hours ahead of the actual event?

Like everyone else, I have no idea. I'm simply in awe & listen to the speculation.

Btw, this Jihad has been running for almost 1000 years. Some, like King Richard the Lionheart, won a few battles, but the war has persisted. Not one of the geniuses living throughout this period has come up with an implementable plan. Most plans involve killing. But for every 1000 idealist extremists you kill, you sow the seeds of that ideal in 10,000 more. Sad, but true. :(

Eireleeds1 likes this.
  3. Lion of Brisbane

Lion of Brisbane Well-Known Member

Let's just wait and see if they commit acts of terrorism, then we can say "Ah, shouldn't have let them in,eh?"

4. Lion of Brisbane

Lion of Brisbane Well-Known Member

5. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

Can't open that link!!
    "Resource Limit Is Reached
    The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later"

6. TC (Lovely Geezer)

Regarding the "2 hour part" - I notice they have identified that the ISP address is a UK one - have they not worked out that the UK is 1 hour behind their time which means this would have been 3 hours after the event?

7. lifecheshirewhite

Logistics was a problem for king Richard,traveling 6 months on a horse to get there.But if what you say is true and for everyone you kill,10 more Muslims become extreamists then obviously the religion is a problem and maybe all the potential problem should be treated as hostile.They have said they want world domination,so waiting for them to come is not an option.All isil need to be distroyed and we need to stop fighting with hands tied behind our back.

OLOF, Farsleyexile and Chippy / Glory like this.
  8. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Absloutely.

We are/were willing to coexist even though we have the firepower to blow them away. If we were the ones armed with only peashooters and backpacks and they had the big bomb does anyone think we wouldnt be either exterminated or all running round in beards/pyjamas with wives dressed a letterboxes?

OLOF and Farsleyexile like this.
  9. Whitejock

Getting bombarded, that's why. Patience, my son. Hit the retry button. It's worth it! :D

10. TC (Lovely Geezer)

Page now taken down as it was a hoax loaded with mallware - suggest you do a scan on your pc <ok>

11. TC (Lovely Geezer)

"It is, thank heaven, difficult if not impossible for the modern European to fully appreciate the force which fanaticism exercises among an ignorant, warlike and Oriental population. Several generations have elapsed since the nations of the West have drawn the sword in religious controversy, and the evil memories of the gloomy past have soon faded in the strong, clear light of Rationalism and human sympathy. Indeed it is evident that Christianity, however degraded and distorted by cruelty and intolerance, must always exert a modifying influence on men's passions, and protect them from the more violent forms of fanatical fever, as we are protected from smallpox by vaccination. But the Mahommedan religion increases, instead of lessening, the fury of intolerance. It was originally propagated by the sword, and ever since, its votaries have been subject, above the people of all other creeds, to this form of madness. In a moment the fruits of patient toil, the prospects of material prosperity, the fear of death itself, are flung aside. The more emotional Pathans are powerless to resist. All rational considerations are forgotten. Seizing their weapons, they become Ghazis--as dangerous and as sensible as mad dogs: fit only to be treated as such. While the more generous spirits among the tribesmen become convulsed in an ecstasy of religious bloodthirstiness, poorer and more material souls derive additional impulses from the influence of others, the hopes of plunder and the joy of fighting. Thus whole nations are roused to arms. Thus the Turks repel their enemies, the Arabs of the Soudan break the British squares, and the rising on the Indian frontier spreads far and wide. In each case civilisation is confronted with militant Mahommedanism. The forces of progress clash with those of reaction. The religion of blood and war is face to face with that of peace. Luckily the religion of peace is usually the better armed."
    - Winston Chruchill, The Story of the Malakand Field Force, 1898.

12. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

Evening WJ. The problem with all these conspiracy theories is they completely overlook the fact that IS claimed responsibility.

13. Whitejock

Oddly enough, I can access it ok. And who said it was a hoax?

14. Whitejock

Says who? .... the conspiracy deepens! :D

And they would anyway, wouldn't they. Although interestingly, as far as I'm aware, they didn't claim responsibility for downing the plane in Sinai. Or did I just miss it? (I was on holiday at the time, as a certain Mr Hesseltine once said :grin:).

Leedsoflondon likes this.
  15. TC (Lovely Geezer)

16. Whitejock

My personal view is that every piece of munition used in a terrorist attack is traceable, either by serial number, explosive signature or whatever. We should be able to find out who is providing these arms, and furthermore establish who is paying for them. Once established, action could then be taken to put the peddlers & financial supporters out of action.

Ask yourself why nothing is never traced.

17. TC (Lovely Geezer)

Who says it's never traced?

18. Whitejock

19. TC (Lovely Geezer)

Or, "we did it but we we're not telling you how just yet as we want to do it again"

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  20. Whitejock

Sorry, my bad. I'm absolutely sue it is traced. What I should have said is why are the results of the traces never published.

Answer: We (the West) almost certainly made the weapons & sold them to them!