1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Norwich rest days 'advantage' anger rivals Cardiff City

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by andrewqpr, Apr 25, 2011.

1. andrewqpr

andrewqpr New Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13182451.stm
    Send a reserve team to Preston then if it's to much for you
    To say Cardiff are a bunch of wingers would be the understatement of the year
    The truth is your going to blow it again and you can't handle it
    QPR played saturday as well but we are made of sterner stuff

2. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Putting 'end of' at the end of your comment doesn't make it true. Dave Jones and Cardiff are quite rightly developing the tag of bottlers and making excuses before the game has begun is ridiculous. What sort of effect does he expect his comments to have on your team? If you win, will Phil Brown complain that they had to play later than everyone else on Saturday? Jones just looks a bit of an idiot the way he's acted at various times this season.

End of.

3. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

andrew it seems your the bitter one here mate enjoy your day 2 day

4. Bwood_Ranger

5. Bwood_Ranger

Firstly,

28 September 2010
    18:30
    Spartak Moscow 3 – 0 Žilina Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
    Attendance: 33,124
    Referee: Martin Hansson (Sweden)
    Ari 34', 61'
    Ibson 89' Report

28 September 2010
    20:45
    Chelsea 2 – 0 Marseille Stamford Bridge, London
    Attendance: 40,675
    Referee: Frank De Bleeckere (Belgium)
    Terry 7'
    Anelka 28' (pen.) Report

So I suggest my facts are right.

Secondly, it's not really possible to prove my second comment. However, it's now an accepted part of the game at the top level that you can be playing at 4pm on a Sunday or 12.45 on a Saturday etc and this is the case in just about all major footballing countries mainly for television. It would be nice to go back to the old days of everyone kicking off every week at 3pm but it's not been the case for god knows how long and I think most football fans would rather there be a Sunday game or two and the occasional Monday night. As I say, I can't prove this as such, but I struggle to see any argument against it.

Thirdly, and most importantly, well done on today's win. Norwich's winner was a kick in the teeth for us so I can't imagine what it did to you but I had your game today down as a draw and nicking one goal wins at places like Preston is vital for promotion.

6. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

slow down son ,wat the hell you on about ,for real wat ,watford what you trying to say ,slow and easy now look at me ,yes im pissed to ,slow down wat the **** u on about ??

7. greenmorfman

greenmorfman New Member

8. greenmorfman

greenmorfman New Member

Cardiff are a team of loanies who got craig bellemy on the dodgy, you should have got grant holt???

9. greenmorfman

greenmorfman New Member

Its the same in aus you kangaroo. I would rather stay at my club and play for the reserves then go to wales and play for cardiff.....would rather play for swansea thinking about it, bellemy and borini would be quality!!! thanks

10. greenmorfman

greenmorfman New Member

firstly my name isnt jack, its ruth. But you can call me struf. Aussie's are smarter than welsh because we have are own section on soccer am. You dont. secondly australia are ranked 20th in world where wales are ranked 115th. so we are better at football than you

11. Craig David Elites

Craig David Elites New Member

ruth, sorry struf valid point aussie football does seems alot better quality especially when the likes of robbie fowler is being attracted to play over there.

12. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

firstly my name isnt jack, its ruth. But you can call me struf.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

We'd prefer to call you Pillock if that's allright with you.

We're talking about Championship football here, CCFC to be precise, not Wales. You clowns at Sydney FC would have a job to stay in the Blue Square over here.

Don't talk such crap Craig David - their club scene is a joke. How's Robbie Fowler doing for them these days? I understand he preferred to coach Bury over here for some real football rather than try to teach those cretins about the game.

Aber - don't mess with an Aussie or you might get that one off the Jack board on here to support him (her or it)...........<laugh>

13. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

you never heard us complaining we had to play on mondays after every one else played at the weekend we just got on with it, thats the difference between us and Cardiff they always think everyones out to get then, Wingeing is a national passtime in Wales if they made it an olympic event Jones would win it every time

14. Craig David Elites

Craig David Elites New Member

to be fair norwich vs ipswich was moved to thursday becasue of the suffolk police so u cant really blame ncfc for having a two extra day rest anyway i dont hear you going on about ncfc having to play swansea, watford and nottingham forest in 6 days yet ncfc still got 7 points out of 9 from them :)

15. Bwood_Ranger

If it was an olympic event then Jones wouldn't win it. Not for Wales anyway as he's from Liverpool I believe, but then again the country in reality is the UK whilst Wales and England aren't really countries in the truest sense of the word.

Anyway, I proved Russian teams don't kick off at the same time as other in Europe which has sod all to do with anything other than proving a point to Aberdude. Roll on saturday, I might be able to get some work done once we're promoted.

16. Bwood_Ranger

Can't really see it to be honest. I think a media bandwagon has started due to our position and yes, theoretically we could be docked 'x', but even if it was justified, which I don't think it is, the FA wouldn't have the bollocks to do it imo.

17. greenmorfman

greenmorfman New Member

no its not alright. Nah we a better team than some in the championship (cough) cardiff. I no this because our FIFA 11 rating is the same as cardiffs. Tbh swansea and cardiff shouldnt even be in the championship, you dont see scottish or irish teams in the championship do you? If robbie fowler wanted to manage them then why did he sign for perth glory, staying in australia.

18. Bwood_Ranger

I wouldn't say we've taken the piss. We approached them to say we'd ****ed up which I think should be relevant. I just don't see how they could dock us an amount to put us in the playoffs because of the carnage that would ensue. They're stupid for not sorting it weeks/months ago because then everyone could have known where they stood with a significant part of the season remaining, but if, for argument's sake, we were docked 10 points now and didn't win the playoffs then we are effectively being fined £90 million and there will be plenty for the club's lawyers to sink their teeth into regarding an appeal so I think the FA realise this and will fine us heavily and give us a deduction that doesn't actually affect anything.

I'm not saying it's right. If we are guilty of serious enough charges, and it's a big if, we should be treated as anyone would be at any time, but the timing suggests a deduction is highly improbable.

19. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

for you mate i hope you get points !!!! and fined !!!!!

20. xLuKeYx

xLuKeYx Member

Is that why the prime minister of your ****ty little rock is from Barry?

Just a thought...