1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Norwich City v Brighton & Hove Albion

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by KIO, Apr 21, 2017.

?

Predict The Result

Poll closed Apr 22, 2017.
  1. Canaries Win

50.0%
  2. Seagulls Win

42.9%
  3. Stalemate

7.1%
  1. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

And wasted, just so AN could pick his pets!!! <doh>

2. goldeneadie

goldeneadie Well-Known Member

With POTS looming, and no outstanding candidate, maybe with his post AN performances Pritchard could conceivably edge to the award.

3. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Which once again begs the question 'why the hell did he buy him for circa £8m?'
    The defence had been as porous as a colander from the day AN arrived at the club, so surely a 'proper' CB should have been a far, far higher priority? :emoticon-0112-wonde :emoticon-0127-lipss

JM Fan likes this.
  4. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

I think AN saw his potential, which is now being realized, but it has taken some development to get there. He was a lively player early on, but lacking an overall game which he now has. I don't believe that it was about pets really, just the best option on the day, but I'm really glad that AP is now fulfilling his promise and declared that he expects to stay with us.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/...iled-premier-league-bid-next-season-1-4986719

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  5. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

He could be up there, but my prediction would be Howson for his consistency, Jerome for his goals, and then possibly Wes or Pritchard, though Pinto and Jacob could have a shout as well.

6. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

Fair comment Rick.
    IMO, AP showed his potential in the game against Brentford which I believe was early December, yet AN STILL persvered with his 'pets' in preference to AP and he says in the article that he is benefitting from regular games.
    I remember AN saying he couldn't/wouldn't play AP and Naismith together in the following game, as the opposition was 'tougher' or words to that effect and I always said that AN was wrong for doing that.
    Anyway, I've written off this season and I'm looking forward to the announcement of our new HC and who will be in the squad for pre season. I'll definitely get to at least one of the pre season friendlies.

: canarycall