1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Norwich away

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by HP Sauce, Dec 14, 2012.

1. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

Lawro has strangely predicted that we'll get a win at Norwich. Given their recent form it's really hard to see how that could come about - and yet I find myself nodding along with him. This is exactly the sort of game when we're expected to get nothing - and we come up trumps.

Defensively frail though, so as has been the case with the likes of QPR and Reading recently I expect us to win ONLY by outscoring them. Which I know, is the definition of "winning"......... :undecided:

They had a fantastic outing last weekend at the Liberty. They look like they're really playing well. I suppose I'm cllinging on to the hope that they'll have one eye on their upcoming "glamorous" fixtures, and will find it hard to get "up" for us - and that will count against them.

Fingers crossed.

2. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

For us, it is great news. Just about every time he predicts a loss for us, we win <ok>

I must admit, with no disrespect, I really am not sure how he has formed the conclusion he has, pretty certain he doesn't know either <laugh>

If CH reverts back to the 4-4-1-1 formation, after messing it up on Tuesday night with a 4-4-2, it is likely to be very tough going for you Latics but you just never know, football is such a mad game sometimes.

3. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

4. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

Thanks Maestro.

A late fitness test for Ramis. Could make a bit of a difference.

Thai, I've no idea how he can arrive at that conclusion either. I mean you're unbeaten in eight and there are some great results in that run. We've vacilated wildly and were only able to beat Reading in the last minute, and get a draw against what is still a very poor QPR team. Nthing points to a win for us - and I suspect that's why Lawro is going for us.

5. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

For me Lawro predictions are only a benchmark of how he thinks a team is playing and so cannot be taken seriously so if he gets his prediction right or wrong is pure luck on his side the only person that can say how a team is going to do with any degree of certainty is the manager of each team :emoticon-0112-wonde

6. LEROY FER 10

LEROY FER 10 New Member

please log in to view this image