1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

North London Derby is the new "United v 'Pool"

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Hoddle is a god, Nov 6, 2016.

1. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Be careful what you wish for - there has been quite some volatility in trading for the Chinese plastics market - a bit like Spurs form -

chinese.JPG

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  2. We were way ahead of you last season, in every single department. This season, we're having a mare, and yet we remain unbeaten, and we are still ahead of you.

Sure, there's still a long way to got, but it is only your arrogance that has blinded you to the reality that Spurs is, now, a better club than United.

That is, at the very least, a sentiment that is open to a bona fide discussion, I think.

I'm not trying to shoot fish in a barrel, here, lads. Honest.

3. Come of it, Trebs! My United Worldwide Plastic Market jibe is a thing of genius, mate!

4. The Prime Minister

The Prime Minister Well-Known Member

Maybe when you get 21 prem titles until then all London teams will play second fiddle to UTD and Pool <ok>

glazerfodder likes this.
  5. History is there to be bettered, Kustard. That's always been the Spurs philosophy.

6. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

You can't even better your own history ffs how are you going to better anyone else's <laugh>

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  7. Trebs, I said no wumming, mate, please.

8. Stan

Stan Stalker

Is this the MNF game?

9. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

So Utd having a mare and they're only 3 points behind Spurs, Liverpool 5 points ahead of Spurs and top. Bit of a rubbish wum going on here. <whistle>

10. ... who are also having a mare.

Fairs' fair, Luvvy.

luvgonzo likes this.

11. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Some people consider a win and a loss as worth more than a couple of draws (ofcourse I use the term "couple" loosely, there's been more 'draws' at Spuds than in Rolf Harris career ffs! Probably less illegal fumbling too looking at your squad)

12. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

That's a fair point.

Looking at the history of Man Utd and Liverpool the most recent of their 38 league titles was as far back as 2013 whereas Totts and Arse combined 15 (2 of which from your team) won it as recently as 2004.

They've only won the FA cup 8 times since Tottenham last did and even worse...

In Europe the north-west teams have a pitiful 8 European cups (and only a few in the past 2 decades I mean who even remembers United or Liverpool competing in the European cup right?) compared to the stellar 0 from Arsenal and Tottenham.

You guys really are the "successful teams of today". Keep up the good work, you are on the verge of obliterating United and Liverpool from history with your trophy hauls in recent times.

Chief, luvgonzo and Diego like this.
  13. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I fear that insight will likely be wasted on HIAG. I might as well post the "whooooosh" now.

14. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator