1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Non League Day @ Rugby Town FC

Discussion in 'Northampton' started by tomcrin, Jul 18, 2011.

1. tomcrin

tomcrin New Member

Hi to all you Cobblers supporters especially the ones from Rugby.

If I could have your attention for just one minute as I've just dropped in to tell you all about the Non League Day we are having at Rugby Town FC on Saturday the 3rd of September 2011.

Due to England having a qualifying game Bulgaria vs England in the European Championship on Friday 02/09/2011, all fixtures for the Premiership and Championship have been postponed and a window of opportunity has opened to entice league football supporters a chance to experience football at grass roots.

Our game that day is an FA Cup Preliminary match v Gornal Athletic or Shifnal Town which will commence at 15.00 on this day.

I'm in conversation with a few Coventry City, Leicester City and Aston Villa Supporters to try and arrange a four team competition between them, ourselves with you included. The teams will consist of seven players and two subs and the games will be played adjacent to our football ground on state of the art 3g pitches. A trophy will be provided for the eventual winners. This is due to commence at 11.30 and finish at 13.00. Cup presentation will be on the main pitch at half time.

I do hope that you can join us at Rugby in celebration of Non League football and have left my phone number for direct contact.

Thanks for your time.

07865 094 814

www.rugbytownfc.com