1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No points deduction for QPR

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by CityAce, May 7, 2011.

1. CityAce

CityAce Member

Just announced, in all fairness they have been the best team this year. These charges seem to come as a result of Paladini being a bit dodgy. Originally didnt want any deduction but to be honest would have taken promotion anyway it comes and after some of the retarded QPR fans we have had on here started to wish it on them but its all done now so Congratulations QPR

Cardiff v Swansea at Wembley, its bound to happen although im not sure my heart can take it.

2. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Im not sure the M4 could take it :wink:

What price, given that scenario, the FA would sanction a swap to the Millenium Stadium to save on police costs, extra stewarding etc

3. CityAce

CityAce Member

Wouldnt do it, still gonna make a fortune from a full house and the congestion charges for all the Jacks portable homes <laugh>

4. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

How important was third place ? . If other aspects of the QPR charges come to light after the fact , 3rd place will get financial repreccusions i.e. the Blades windfall over Tevezgate . . Swansea are in third place , How do I know ? . Well , apparently , the table never lies . P.S .... Every Englishman's nightmare " A Welsh Wembley " Lol !!

5. MaidaValeRanger

Stay in wales. We dont want you. Bahh baahhhhhh.

6. CityAce

CityAce Member

You so fckin stupid you cant even spell Baaa properly which is impressive seeing as it only has 2 letters in it. Off back to your London Ghetto you go now.

7. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

MaidaValeRanger, Northolt-QPR and Superhoops360 - 3 good arguments for the Pro-Abortion groups <doh>

8. CityAce

CityAce Member

Northolt is a mod as well <yikes>

Im involved in a bit of a tiff with 2 of these 3 sister-molesters on the QPR board at the moment, they think their signing Chamakh, Crouch, Parker and Ramsey apparently. Just felt to need to suggest that they are a small club who cant even get 16000 fans in their ground on average so have no hope of signing players like this..................they have'nt taken it very well. :emoticon-0136-giggl

9. MaidaValeRanger

Ok whatever, city ace and all of the cardiff supporters on here... if you dont make playoffs im letting you know now you WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT...SO make sure you beat reading and make it to the premierleague

10. CityAce

CityAce Member

As you put it in your fantastic English 'if we dont make playoffs'................................well the problem is you 6 fingered freak is that we already have made the playoffs <doh> so no need for you to come back.

Bye bye, off you go.

11. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

Seen a lot of QPR fans on the boards slamming Cardiff for cheating all season , when in fact they weren't . As it turns out , it was QPR that turned out to be making the dubious deals . Queens Park Hypocrites seems a good fit . The Rangers will be fined heavily down the road & the Swans will collect the spoils IMO .

12. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

View attachment 2748 not just never, but NEVER NEVER NEVER

son, you're obsessed with us. You really need to see someone about your anger issues.

3d-animated-emoticons-smileys75.gif

13. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Must admit, I have been surprised to see how full of themselves they are on the QPR board. Indeed they are at the very opposite end of the scale to you guys who have remained pretty much level headed through the goods times and equally so in the not so good times.

It's ok to have some ambition and all fans are entitled to their opinion but that lot are living on another planet - a little success has gone to their heads I think <laugh>

14. MaidaValeRanger

you havent made it have you, your in playoffs. but you havent made it have you so erm awkward...

15. CityAce

CityAce Member

MaidaValeRanger, you clearly have issues with communication skills so im going to try and speak for you.

You said - if we dont make playoffs

Now being a person of average literacy (i.e, not the grunting knuckle dragger that you obviously are), one would initially assume you are saying 'if we dont make the playoffs'

NEWSFLASH..............CARDIFF HAVE MADE THE PLAY-OFF'S, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARD

If you had said if 'we dont win the playoffs' then that would be different but you didnt.

All you have shown me today is
    a) you cant count, as even though we finished 4pts behing Norwich you think the 2pts you took off us at Cardiff would mean the difference between autos and playoffs, ahem, retard.

b) you are an illiterate knuckle dragger, your sentences make no sense. Do yourself a favour and get an adult to proof read your posts before you embarrass yourself again retard.

16. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

We haven't made the Play Offs yet we're in the Play Offs?...so erm ****wit

You're trying too hard now son.

17. CityAce

CityAce Member

H, its actually embarrassing reading (or at least try) what he writes.

18. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

im just wondering what there going to make up when there sitting
    on the prem floor all season strange bunch these qpr fans

19. CityAce

CityAce Member

In all fairness they are a strange bunch but theres not many off em at least, aveage attendance 15,600 for Championship winners <doh>. I reckon Swansea could do better than that (at a push).

20. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

To be honest Thai....If the QPArse who've become resident on here had conducted themselves the way most Canaries I've spoken to have then I'd wish them all the best. But as you can see, we have inherited a few neanderthal retards who are obsessed with Cardiff City and just cant stay away.

Their comedy value is priceless though but I guess this is what happens when you give a stray dog some attention.