1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nightmare getting Madrid tickets (Home)

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by HarboroughFox, Apr 4, 2017.

1. HarboroughFox

HarboroughFox Well-Known Member

I am a season ticket holder, so managed to get my Madrid ticket, no problem.

My missus and son are gold members, so today (Tuesday) was the day they could purchase theirs. So, with the laptop on the LCFC site and mobile in hand, I was ready.

At 08:59.30 I phoned the club (lines opened at 09:00) "The lines are currently closed" said an annoying recorded voice on the other end. So I immediately redialled. "All the lines are busy and our queue system is currently full" Said the now more annoying recorded voice. HOW THE HELL CAN THAT HAPPEN WITHIN 30 SECONDS?!!!!

So why one hand was redialling, the other was on the laptop, butI found myself in another queue. So as I watched the spinning dial in the middle of the screen for 30 minutes, I was constantly redialling on my phone.

I finally get on the website (still redialling at this point) but the site kept crashing and wouldn't let me purchase my tickets, which also locked me out for 10 minutes at a time before I can refresh and do it again!!

This went on until 10:25, when I finally got through on the phone. Then I was told I was number 18 in the queue.
    I waited for another 30 minutes before I spoke to a nice chap who finally got me 2 tickets in block M1 (the away end as Madrid have sent tickets back)

I then went to work.

This better be worth it lol...............and relax :)

2. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

A lot of people reporting problems with the website today. I had issues with it when buying tickets for Sevilla, took me an hour to get the thing to work!

On the plus side you've got tickets, apparently about an hour ago there were only 200ish left, so this has no hope of availability for Silver members tomorrow <wah>

3. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I was in that block for Sevilla and it was superb. Enjoy it.