1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nice to cross over...

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by cheddyblue, May 17, 2011.

1. cheddyblue

cheddyblue Member

Mornin' all....i've finally jumped from the old 606..tbh i'de stopped posting for a while but still checked in regularly, specially after matches to get a different insight from those of you that had been. I don't get to go as often as i'de like...I listen to every game on Ipswich player (radio) but the commentator is so depressing i feel like slashing wrists even when we won which wasn't often:laugh::laugh:
    The amount of times he'd say 'what was he thinking' or 'thats awful' if it was'nt for Beatts co-commenting i'de probably leave it up to you guys.
    Anyhow, looking forward to a summer of activity, a summer of Jewel intervention and invention and a progression of improvement which I think we were slowly starting to see.
    I feel like alot of you that this is a new start, we've lost a couple of first teamers (never always a bad thing..some players get picked without trying too hard) some good promising youngsters ready to challenge and a manager who i believe is trying to build a team structured around talent, experience and youth. I think we've seen his intentions in who he's been linked to in the transfer market, and I like it. I like it more when I think of previous teams he's built.
    I believe certain contracts were allowed to expire to give Jewel the chance to get rid of some players without it being his fault..its given Jewel the opportunity to change things round and restructure the team around a different set of players plus he doesn't get blamed..we're all blaming leggy cleggy and evans for players leaving, but it was all part of the 'Masterplan'.
    Oh well best go do some work...hope you're all well and I hope you'll keep posting so I know whats really going on..hehe

2. billypockets 606

Welcome aboard! Have a good look around as this board has slightly more features than the Beeb's offering!

3. Tractor Boy Steve Getting Slimmer

Pleased to hear from ya Cheddyblue and welcome to our 2nd home.