1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Next seasons Ticket prices

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by monty987, Mar 10, 2017.

1. RTB

RTB Well-Known Member

http://www.safc.com/news/ticket-news/2017/march/season-card-information-1718-campaign

Further to the announcement of season card prices for 2017-18, renewal information will be sent out next week by email and/or post.
    The club kindly asks season card holders to look out for the information and to read it carefully when it arrives.
    There are a number of different renewal processes and individuals should check the individual information they receive as it will be personalised to their needs.
    Any supporter who has changed their email address or contact details in the last 12 months, or for whom the club does not hold an email address and/or phone number, should log onto http://websales.safc.com to update their details or contact the ticket office to ensure that their account is up to date prior to the commencement of the renewal process.
    Young Black Cats fans aged under 16 can buy a season card for just £50 in 2017-18, over 60% cheaper than the same seat 15 years ago.
    With this exceptional price equating to less than £3 a game, Sunderland are honouring a long-standing commitment to ensuring that its local community can continue to watch football at a price that is both realistic and affordable.
    In addition to this, a child’s season card in the popular Family Zone is available at the even cheaper price of £25 - just over £1 per game.
    Supporters under the age of 22 will pay £170, adult season cards are available from £350 and supporters over the age of 65 will enjoy a special price of £250 for their seat for next season’s campaign.

Cheers Monty :emoticon-0172-mooni

2. RedNWhite4Life

RedNWhite4Life Well-Known Member

Cheers RTB. I'm guessing my seat in the North stand will remain at £350 which despite the dross we have been watching is pretty reasonable.

RTB likes this.
  3. Burly Hurley

Burly Hurley Well-Known Member

It would be cheaper for me to get a season ticket at Bayern Munich and fly there for the home games than for me to get a season ticket at the SoL and train it up to the north east.

Madness!

Gil T Azell likes this.
  4. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

And better for your sanity.

Gil T Azell likes this.