1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Next saturday's game could prove interesting

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Oct 10, 2011.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Now that CS has stated that we probably will not have our new manger at the helm for saturday's game against the posh it will be ineresting to see what players and formation SW will put on the pitch.

A lot of us have been screaming at KM's selections in the past and have wondered what he was thinking by playing certain players in specific positions and the resultant end results. Seeing as SW was his assistant do you think he will fall in to the same trap or will he ring the changes we all seem to desire?

Would be nice to see if he will be his own man and regain the confidence of us all by doing things differently, or will there be someone new lurking in the background watching the show? If the new guy is already chosen, but not yet announced, will he be sitting in the directors box for all to see?

Like most supporters I am waiting with baited breath for the big annoncement and am happy that CS has gone on record as saying that the process will take as long as necessary to get the right person in place which, in my opinion, shows how important he knows this decision will be for our future.

2. TheGreatGerryGow

I sit in the Williams Stand right next to the directors box, Paul Trollope was in there at the last game v Reading :emoticon-0184-tmi:

3. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

during the last few games his selections were pretty close to what a lot of us predicted...we got worse!

I expect he will be close to the same team, even KEEF should have won this one

oh my cod, Im dumbfloundered by this comment just had 70 replies about fish, wiggley is our roach he should be a dab hand at picking the team, eel certainly need to angle his status to be keep netted for the new regime. he will have schooled the players and formed a new bass to work from, no trout it will jump for joy or he will have haddock, and no plaice at AG for him, the chips are down:emoticon-0100-smile

4. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Birmingham City play Bristol City 23 October then Reading 6 November. That probably explains Trollope's attendance.............probably! :laugh: