1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Newgod's big mental thread of love

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Newgod, Apr 14, 2012.

?

Do You Hate Newgod? Do you Agree that he is the Supreme Troll, God Troll.

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

I have seen that dancing thing too ages ago.

2. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

you know what you 2 fu.ck fa.ggots 23(Shemale sucker) and old fu.ckfull you wanna talk about jokes and muslims go to Dubai or something, don't fu.ck yourselfs out here,

3. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

see that's the problem everyone wants to be the motherfu.cking human rights watchdogs with no tail and bitches, talk about burning issues and all, why don't you go burn yourself in front of the white house, actually take your dog with you burn the dog first then fuc.king burn yourself

4. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

and anyone wanna fu.ck themselves about international prostitution or any other issues can go take it to their
    please log in to view this image

and continue their really sh.itty debates there

5. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

Track - Damages Burn and Bury
    Verse 2
    Album - 9 Lives,

That’s right I am ****ing Tired of Dragging myself, this might sound like Bragging, but its real, and Kross you are Fired, coz I am Raising,
    The bar higher than the Moon, and things will change they will get better Soon, what you thought was my curse was actually a Boon, and I feel Amazing,
    I don’t Need you love, you were always filled with Greed, so you can go your own way, and I’ll follow my Creed, I’ll keep living all guns Blazing,
    I am making Changes, making my own Rules, making my own Tools, coz I have to work my way out of this mess that you left me in, I am done Chasing,
    My demons Burning and burring them, there was a time when I tried Turning the Tides and all Sides to right but that was just a Phase in,
    My life, just like all the bad things in the world end good things come to end too, I no longer wish to be in your good list, and I won’t try to make my Place in,
    Your heart too, and I am not gonna run, not gonna Hide, got no one to Ride with, I have come too far, I realized too late that you were Playing but **** you I am not your PlayThing,
    And I am Paying you back what you gave me, when everyone in the world wants you dead, you will get some idea of the situation that I am Facing,
    Don’t try to hide behind the words “You Don’t Care” coz actually “You Wont Dare” to take me on, I have a list with your name on it, and I’m Erasing,
    The names as I’m Razing the lives of those people, so you can keep playing the cool kid, pretend that you are better than me coz I am gonna be the Terminator,
    Keep running Around the world, and keep taking A holes like you down to the Ground, if I ever come across that bitch Nina again I’m gonna Terminate Her,
    Coz that’s what you deserve, not love but vengeance, I don’t know why every time I start fresh I always end up in a Mess, I Guess its fate just a matter of time coz sooner or Later,
    My best friends turn to my worst enemies, just as I get closer to the top things change, and the very people who admire me turn against me, now everyone wants to be my biggest Hater,
    Kross you are just another selfish freak, you always talked about loyalty and honor but when things went south, you just abandoned the ship, you are dead for me just another Traitor,
    Huh I will just Remove you from my life and the second I do that things will Improve and you can keep screaming keep asking a billion questions but I don’t have to Prove it to you that I’m Greater,
    So go ahead do what you do Best, but in the end you will end up like the Rest, fail the Test, just be another loser like everyone else who ever Discussed,
    Me negatively, criticized me, compare me to a Loser, said I’m just a microphone Abuser, I don’t care coz I can’t explain how much you all Disgust,
    Me and while you were sleeping last night I was,,,,,

I was burning my past all Night,
    I am burying bodies coz I won the Fight,
    In the end I guess that’s all I will do
    Live, Love, Die, Rise, then
    Burn and Bury
    Burn and Bury
    Them in the Ground.

6. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

well the tags area looks clean just like the clean rooms of Intel where they make the Chips

7. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

BTW anyone who want to press the Dislike key for my posts specially my songs can go eat some really fat black bitch's sh.it, and say hello to your mother's new pimp for me,
    Adios mothersuckers

8. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

Tip 1,
    1) Get 3 shemales
    2) fist their as.ses
    3)when they sh.it collect it,
    4) get some milk
    5) mix shemale sh.it and milk in a mixer
    6) Drink
    7) Repeat

Tip No 2
    if ever you get lost in jungle, take out the survival kit, get a fire started, then fu.ck yourself with your survival knife, coz no one is coming to save you fag.got

9. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

well hello fa.ggies what's up
    yeah I know I have not been showing up for some time here but you see its that part of the year when I go home, celebrate Christmas with my family and friends and all
    anyways I will start working on my next song that is "Echos" song number 4 of my album 9 Lives, completed Time Bomb, Until I Turn to Dust and Damages - Burn and Bury

10. User Deleted

User Deleted Well-Known Member

Look forward to it Newgod, hope you and your family have a great Christmas <ok>

11. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

the tags area looks clean and I will keep the zzzzzzzz one around coz my first album is called Mid Night Station,
    my other album names are Blood and Snow, Mirrors, Dead Memories, The Real Drake Xavier, Oblivion, LIARK Light and Dark, etc, and the recent one that I started 9 Lives

12. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

you know I don't care if you fag,gies fu.ck a chicken eat some chicken **** and go crazy start doing
    please log in to view this image
    or something I wont give a fu.ck about that
    coz I cant care less
    too busy with my success
    you have to handle your mess
    i don't have any sins to confess
    and you can go fu.ck your self princess

13. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

yeah you too my brother
    take care have fun happiness success and good health for the year to come

14. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

Alright song no 4, the basic emotions of this song is mild negative regret, remembering the past kinda, I designed it to be mild, soft sung at a medium speed with a emotional voice,

Track - Echo
    Album - 9 Lives
    Verse 1

I ran out of my home tonight coz I swear I heard Nina calling my Name,
    but there was no one there it was just my mind playing a Game,
    I burned down the whole house last night but woke up in the Same,
    house this morning, is it the Pain? or am I really going Insane? coz I don&#8217;t want the dark days of my life to Repeat,
    itself a million times, how did I end up here? don&#8217;t even remember where I was going, how long am I supposed to live like this? till i die?, till my fuel cells Deplete?,
    I feel that I am living the same days from 5 years back, don&#8217;t Know why I feel I am still working on my album Blood and Snow, I thought those days were over why I can&#8217;t Delete,
    That Day when you left me Nina, will that Day forever Stay in my life like a demon, how many times I have to fight the same war and Defeat,
    Myself, and how many Times I have to use to same old Rhymes to tell you my Story, I just want this to end and Complete,
    This Phase of my life, I see myself in the mirror and I don&#8217;t recognize my own Face, I don&#8217;t recognize this Place this Palace that I live in, never learned to Retreat,
    So every time life resurrects my competitors and send them towards me I fight until there is no one left to Compete,
    But how many times I have to Kill to save myself, its like a Drill that drills deeper into my heart, can&#8217;t just take a medicine Pill and forget about it, the level of hate and Mistreat,
    That I face everyday is so High its higher than the space where space ships Fly, can&#8217;t take a walk on the Street,
    Without making a hundred enemies, it feels like I am stuck in a video game, I am lost in the sea and I keep destroying this never ending Fleet,
    Of warships, they keep coming wave after wave I don&#8217;t even know what I am fighting for, what happened to the things I Believed,
    In, Most of them are Lost, whatever left Behind were not enough and they Remind me how my life used to be, I was Deceived,
    By the ones whom I loved and trusted more than myself, I keep thinking about it everyday in every way, all the negative things that Received,
    They piled up higher and higher, came down on my Tower and I could not stop it with all my Power, watched it crumble, everything that I ever Achieved,
    Turned to dust, now all I am left with is a dead Zone I can feel that my Tone is getting more aggressive, can&#8217;t help with that I have been made to live with a curse, death and Diseased,
    As if I mean nothing to this world, like I am a extinct word, not even counted among the living, a name in the list of the Deceased,
    All I wish for&#8230;..

I want this to be over
    Wish I can just move On
    I want this to be over
    Wish the night ends and I see the Dawn
    I want this to be over
    Wish I could be free but all I See
    Is that I&#8217;m still living in a Echo
    I&#8217;m living in a Echo
    I&#8217;m living in a Echo.

15. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

yeah anyone wanna eat Beyoncé and jay z **** at the same time coz I don't give a **** about you kayne west and kim **** eaters go sell something, I mean your mom your sis your dada whatever sell your own a.ss you flying horse sh.it eaters
    Adios
    merry Christmas
    and a crappy new year

16. User Deleted

User Deleted Well-Known Member

Fantastic stuff Newgod.

Closing in on the 100 page mark now <ok>

17. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

I
    Pish

18. Jip Jaap Stam

Jip Jaap Stam General Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

Can someone PM me when this gets to 1999 posts, please?

19. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

By that time they'll be no **** left. We'll have all topped ourselves from depression bought on by the boredom of having read this thread.

Or we'll have all died from excessive sh*t eating.

20. Jip Jaap Stam

Jip Jaap Stam General Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

No way is this getting to a hundred pages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.