1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Newgod's big mental thread of love

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Newgod, Apr 14, 2012.

?

Do You Hate Newgod? Do you Agree that he is the Supreme Troll, God Troll.

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

its been a while since you icona Pop sh.it eaters didn't got your a.ss kicked,
    well don't worry coz I am in no Hurry, you Furry Bitches, stinking Curry bastards,

2. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

oh so the gay sh.it addict with no penis is here to get his a.ss ****ed with a Nasa experimental rocket

3. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

it does not matter if you jealous bastard child of Lil Wayne reduce the star rating of this thread coz surely this thread is where all the action and drama happens

4. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

921 bastard child of Jackson fu.cking five have visited my profile
    LOOKING FOR WHAT EXACTLY?

5. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

Most of the replies are from you newgod you curry munching bum tickler.

6. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

yeah coz its my thread, you don't like it, go fu.ck a dead duck you buck buck chicken sh.it eating rice pulav maggot

7. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

anyways this is a verse I wrote for a guy who is working on a song about not giving up and somewhat inspirational type of song, he asked me to write a verse for this song so I did

I don’t Care if they don’t listen to me, what matters is what I do when I get There, yeah I am on my Own,
    Enemies I have many, friends Nah never had any, its too Late and I cant Wait, coz I am in my Zone,
    now, don’t expect me to bow down, I am a soldier, time for showdown, won’t slow down, won’t lower my Tone,
    They used to call me names, laugh at me, always abusing but I kept using that hate as a gift, I don’t change I don’t Drift, I have shown,
    the world, that I have out Grown everyone who was ever once my competition, lost count of how many times I broke my Bone,
    but those days are Gone, I am different Person now a different Version now, I can’t be stopped and you can’t Clone,
    Me, I am Me and that’s all who I even wanted to Be, I was scared too, forgot my own words when I was on the stage, but later on Blown,
    the roof off that place, I see the people now who used to hate me in the crowd, they smile so I smile back, coz I aint cold as a Stone,
    you don’t have to get into my Shoe to figure out that I am just like You, just don’t give up, believe in yourself and you can be famous and well Known,
    Too, coz its your life and no one can take it away from You, every time you are in a mess and life sends a Cyclone,
    towards you, be strong, and make your way Through, keep moving forward one step at a time, create your own kingdom and Throne,
    And when you are on the top, they Respect you, they Expect you to Remain Humane, always remember that its not about Dividing but Uniting,
    People, coz when we are together we are more that what we are, stay awake when everyone sleeps and keep Writing,
    Songs and keep Singing them, when you have those bells you keep Ringing them, keep running around and keep Lighting,
    Candles on their door steps, coz you are not alone, I am always with you, no matter what happens you can’t stop Fighting,
    Coz I aint ever Giving Up on you, just as you never Gave up on Me, together we are……….

8. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

well the tags area looks clean just like the famous movie list Megan fox bitch,

9. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

Tip no 1
    if you are a fa.ggot and you think you are not a fa.ggot then you are a fa.ggot

tip no 2
    if you are bored with things and you want to try something new, jump off a tall building naked,

10. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

11. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

the 46th homesome is
    please log in to view this image
    that he can fu,ck his ass if he says poof but he is only a tuntuni sucker and I don't give a Tina Parekh on MunMum sen fu,ck about tunTuni Suckers

12. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

the tags area nice and clean just like I want my room to be at all times

13. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

curry munching poof

14. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

hey sheikh you can eat some Arabic sh.it you mother fu.cking camel sucking bastard child of bin harif,
    go eat some camel piss milkshake you dry sh.it eating faggot

15. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

Alright New Song, Basic emotions are aggression hate anger mostly negative emotions.

Track - Damages - Burn and Bury
    Album - 9 Lives
    First Verse

I was burning my past all Night,
    I am burying bodies coz I won the Fight,
    In the end I guess that’s all I will do
    Live, Love, Die, Rise, then
    Burn and Bury
    Burn and Bury

Last Night something happened to me, something that I don’t fully Understand, but this morning as I Wake,
    Up buried in ash and Sand, I realized it was the same old Phase, no more same old Days, and I don’t need any Make,
    Up to hide my scars, coz I am proud of them, and I am proud of my Love for you Nina coz it was real, I’m proud of our Break,
    Up too, Emily said “No matter what happens I will always be with you”, Nina said “I Love you Drake”,
    Huh just a bunch of Lies from a bunch of Flies, coz they left without saying goodbye, took me sometime to realize my Mistake,
    I tried be human, believed in emotions, lived by my Heart, should have realized from the Start that none of it was real it was all Fake,
    But its alright coz its over now, although I’m Shattered, into a trillion pieces, Shattered and Scattered, all over the world, I’ll just have to Remake,
    Myself Piece by Piece, no more Peace, I am done being Nice, I am the Ice Man now, I will freeze your heart, I’m gonna Retake,
    Me life, don’t stand up to me coz I am ****ing Ruthless, fight with me and I will leave you Toothless, coz I just don’t Care,
    Who you are, or who you Know, where you come from and where you Go, always had the guts and I Dare,
    To take things head On, yesterday couple of fools started a fight with me and their heads were Gone, excessive blood Loss, but that Was for a Just Cause so it’s Fair,
    So get ready to be Decimated, burned down buried alive and be Hated, just like you Hated me, so Prepare,
    To live your worst days, and Fight through your worst Nights, coz that’s what I have been doing till now, tonight I Declare,
    War on this world, its your turn to live my life, let’s see if you can take it, make it out like I did, through this hell and Despair,
    Yeah you were too busy to notice that things just came back full circle, and I don’t have any reason to Spare,
    You, coz you were just the Same, played on their side, thinking it was just a Game, won’t do any good now I aint trying to Scare,
    You, but I’m about to unleash hell, and I am brining down everyone tonight, everyone God, Demons Kings and Dukes,
    And there aint no going back, coz you can’t stop me even if you rain down Nukes,
    On me coz I…

I was burning my past all Night,
    I am burying bodies coz I won the Fight,
    In the end I guess that’s all I will do
    Live, Love, Die, Rise, then
    Burn and Bury
    Burn and Bury
    Them in the Ground, you cant stop me even if you rain down nukes on me, rain down nukes on me,

16. Newgod

Newgod Gaylord

the tags area looks clean just like the water of my swimming pool

17. SUPERNORWICH 23

You don't want free ring dings?

18. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech and walked out into the lobby of the convention center where he was introduced to a United States Marine Corps General.
    As they talked, the Iranian said, "I have just one question about what I have seen in America ."
    The General said,"Well, is there anything I can do to help?"
    The Iranian whispered, "My son watches this show called 'Star Trek' and in it there is... Kirk who is Canadian, Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, Uhura who is black, and Sulu who is Japanese, but there are NO Muslims. My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Egyptians, Palestinians, Saudis, Syrians, or Pakistanis on 'Star Trek'.
    "The General leaned toward the Iranian Ambassador, and whispered in his ear, "That's because it takes place in the future..."

Yacontcha!

19. SUPERNORWICH 23

I heard that joke 20 years ago and it was less padded out

20. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

How nice.

Let me do a happy dance for you in celebration <party>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.