1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

newcastle are losing nerve , hard games for brighton in january, the tide will turn in january

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by sniffer1, Dec 28, 2016.

1. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

With Newcastle losing their nerve and losing at home and brighton having hard games in january , the tide WILL turn in january in leeds uniteds favour , this is when newcastle and brighton will be found out and on top of that january 28th brighton v newcastle will last long in the memories for leeds utd fans when leeds destiny is secured and leeds united takeover the championship , the proud leeds utd peacock is rising to the top and leeds after a long dark journey break through to the light , the new WHITE light HAS ARRIVED .!! over to you ?
    starting with promotion to championship 2009 10
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3JHmp4F3Mh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1024" height="494" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nFdWp22Mkx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that game at bournemouth 0-1 champions and back to the promised land !!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3rReSE7yGyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

Bloody ell

Are you feeling ok?

Millwallsteve and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  3. BoggersMOT

BoggersMOT Well-Known Member

With half a season still to go, we're well placed. Let's hope we can bolster the squad in January to help with a final push

4. LeedsinYork

LeedsinYork Well-Known Member

Brighton are a stronger unit than people give them credit for and have a very good manager. They are not gonna fold. We have won 8 out of our last ten and are still ten points behind them. Any of the top 8 sides are in with a chance of promotion not just us. Newcastle aren't losing their nerve, just losing odd matches as we will again. This is the championship, no game is easy.

5. sniffer1

never felt better in last 6 seasons !

Eireleeds1 and 2020VisionofLeeds like this.
  6. sniffer1

yes never felt better in 6 seasons and thats after all the useless managers in between who could not solve leeds uniteds problem defence , unlike gary monk

7. sniffer1

Brighton are useless were gonna crap on them when they come to Hell and road

8. LeedsinYork

LeedsinYork Well-Known Member

Oh dear <doh>

9. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

<doh>

Really don't know how you come to that conclusion given the overwhelming evidence, nobody could accuse you of getting ahead of yourself!! <whistle>

10. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

The gays will be title favs soon as they keep on doing just enough to win, now which wise man said that weeks ago and put his money where his mouth is months ago last August getting 13/2 & 7's on them.................<whistle>

Won't be long now, once they win the game in hand home to Cardiff. <ok>

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/winner

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017

11. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Brighton will win the title IMO , but Newcastle are ripe for the picking for that other auto spot and Leeds are as good as anyone at this time to pick them off .

Irishshako likes this.
  12. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I watched the highlights of today's Newcastle game, they were awesome and could and should have been 4-0 up at half time. They might be dropping points but they are putting the performances in, someone is going to get a good hiding from them soon and when they do I expect they will go on a pretty special run.

13. 2020VisionofLeeds

I thought the same, though tbf those highlights were pretty short

I think its going to be tough to get an auto place, though not impossible

14. 2020VisionofLeeds

meant to add - it will be about how good we are, not about imagined weakness in the other contenders

Right now I believe we are much better, but still some way to go to be demanding an auto place (well, I demand it, of course <laugh> but you know what I mean)

15. sniffer1

Are you a newcastle supporter ?? they just LOST 1-0 to a crap blackburn team , put it this way if leeds had lost at blackburn you would be spouting that leeds have no chance of going up , so why say newcastle can go up when if leeds had done the same result you would have said leeds have no chance of promotion YOU do not talk sense !

16. sniffer1

i believe but might be wrong that brightons game in hand is against reading ?? and they were spawney enough to have it abandoned at 0-0 i might be wrong on that ! lets see where brighton are at end of january their luck cannot hold out forever, preston , sheff wed , and newcastle to get back yet , is it blip time !!

17. leeds down south

leeds down south Well-Known Member

Reading v Fulham got abandoned at 0-0. Brighton was also postponed on the same night.

Millwallsteve likes this.
  18. sniffer1

ok, but brighton have been spawney at moment they got a penalty against fulham to get back in the game same against leeds when they beat us , they are conning the ref i hope they get just deserts and get thrashed and have a couple of players get sent off

19. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

1) No I am not a supporter, but then you know that really so why ask such a dumb question. You seem unable to understand the most basic of posts, I watched the Newcastle highlights, they played fantastically well, they were VERY unlucky to lose
    2) If we had played like that and lost I would have been pleased with the performance, we lost to Brighton and Newcastle and I gave praise to our team. I haven't said we have no chance of going up, in fact I have actually said several times we are serious promotion contenders so please get your facts right.
    3) Wow, this coming from the most illiterate, brain dead supporter I have ever had the displeasure of meeting on a forum, in fact, I would be ashamed to call you a fellow supporter, did you sneak over on a boat or the back of a lorry by any chance because you either never attended any kind of school or English is not your first language

20. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

I agree mate, I saw the whole game live and Newcastle absolutely battered them. Any other day and they'd have won by 5 or 6.

If that was Leeds losing like that we'd obviously be gutted but still positive because of the performance, it's far better to lose unluckily than to lose playing ****e.

Whitejock, Millwallsteve and ristac like this.