1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Manager Thread

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Sooperhoop, Nov 5, 2016.

1. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

does he get paid by the word

2. Windom Earle

Windom Earle Well-Known Member

Well maybe I did or maybe I didn't, who is to say? who is not to say?

The sun came up and the sun went down again

12,500 or 18,000? 3,250 or 1,545?

Should I wear a pink girdle? Should I not? ... Custard Pie?

Sequid quis sit et vendae same nonsenis et del ipsunte volore dis rere sam, con rerias qui cullaccusa quasimpores molorepedis ma aut el imus, quasit, sunt aut optatur? Nam conservo int por aruntiorrum intendi veli aped manis est hicipie nimbus, nihillia consequo dis quas sam ne dolorep udandipidel ma vendit que volorecus que sapera pariatior a cusda dolecupta nisit autet ius as quite comnias aces mod quod quo et que none maximin tiumquam sam, sim qui dem enissit auta volorum suntiuscia We used to have to victoria sponge in 1975 magnums rerunt, occum excea apient desequo quost, si consequi tecum commolo ruptaestrum et restia nimpos conem il is et magnim res solupta tinctus anducie nditatquas sus, ilibusae sim autemporitat dolo verum quundis cimenis es molorec eaturita susa eum re aut res assunto ius.

Da sim id quam haribusam, sus sitas enduciaspero esenditin reribus cideriae nia eaquati qui dolenestotam vollabo. Pis volum quod min exceeds as volest magnatia John Terry.

Net, nonem rest volupie nistia siti cori blaborrovite pa inctur aut occae suntiscia simetur aut eum fuga. Olorum ipsapidic tet acias eatiatint res et quae nis iduntur aut es es moditium, as est quaecatque cus.

Tempor aut reperite nes abo. Ut reta molent iusciatae. Tony like a rat up an aquaduct aplique aplique ommod mi, od moluptat.

Hil mil iliciam, apienit isinci consecum iumque con rersper eheniet a quiberspitem quo ea ne derspedis doluptia conserestia quis veliquam aut lam, conseque vellum, sit expel ndictionse ni dollam, 2-0 to Brentford

Pudipitent aborem eum alit, nimus doluptae lit aliquis cusamus accae quat.

Itaque nis et dolupti in et veniam Current hook Donald Trump sum inveliquid exerumet vollabo. Modipsunte perions ecuptas et porere seque lam apero maio. Mamet il is cuptassunt odignatis exares sum ut reptaqui dis velectur?

Mother **** herself again ... she seems to eat things and discard waste through her body

Final words:

Bumfuzzle, Cattywampus, Gardyloo

kiwiqpr, sb_73, TootingExcess and 2 others like this.
  3. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. One of your more accessible posts.

4. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

He talks to someone from the Opposition's Support. In their local language, so it'll be inbredcunnarilingus this week. I can't wait.

5. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

We get through so many managers that it may be a good idea to make this thread a sticky...<whistle>

<laugh>

UTR's =
    please log in to view this image

Didley Squat and kiwiqpr like this.
  6. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Bloody hell sir spot on!

7. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Ian Taylor won't be happy ...

kiwiqpr and ELLERS like this.
  8. awjm

awjm Well-Known Member

I somehow feel like the stars are aligning. I've got a good feeling at the moment and I'm looking forward to what may happen. At the very least I reckon we're going to be a try hard team who often throws the kitchen sink. I'm optimistic.

And it feels nice to have that good old feeling at the club... three QPR men at work to help the club along.

How can this not give the team a lift?:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  9. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Great PR by the media team although when they put the words up "You can enjoy yourself" I thought his mouth actually said "who are the two biggest players? Right you get up front and everyone will hoof the ball upto them". :emoticon-0136-giggl

KentGaz likes this.
  10. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

I would like him to be miked up and filmed for an entire training session in 2-3 weeks time. Make that an entire week, on and off the training field. Not just Ollie but any manager. Be fascinating to see what six figure minimum managers actually do with their players. I suspect it's not that different to training the U11s, but with more swearing.

awjm and ELLERS like this.

11. QPRski

QPRski Well-Known Member

Does anyone feel confident enough to try to predict Ollie's the starting formation and players?

I am wondering if he will pick Chery, or based on recent performances will drop him, thus will try to immediately impose his own style of management and play?
    Also, will he play 4-3-3 as Blackpool, or a classic 4-4-2, or keep with our previous favourite starting formation of 4-2-3-1?

So many questions. So few answers, at least until Saturday .... but it is exciting!

12. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

I wonder what he'll do concerning the international players who've been away, Washington and Sylla. JFH wouldn't start with them. I don't know if Luongo has travelled. On the podcast Bircham said he didn't think Chery was good enough to build a team around.

13. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Didn't think Luongo travelled, but also think I read somewhere he was touch and go for Norwich.

But I think Ollie has watched enough of our matches to know what the travelling players are like and if he wants to play them he will.
    I can see no further than 442 with Polter and Conor starting (but with the knowledge Sylla will come on)

14. Windom Earle

Windom Earle Well-Known Member

I agree with MB and he loves Adel ... here's wishing

kiwiqpr likes this.
  15. QPRski

QPRski Well-Known Member

Pawel Wszołek played in yesterday's (Monday's) friendly between Poland and Slovenia which was a 1:1 draw. Poland tested many of the fringe players and Paweł started and was subbed late on in the match.

I quote his assessment from a reputable sport's paper:

Paweł Wszolek 4/6
    He started very well and was present everywhere, but later started to concede unnecessary fouls. It was from one of them on the edge of the penalty area that we conceded a goal. His dribbling skills are certainly unconventional, and he is even able to beat himself1

Overall it was one of the better performances from the fringe players.
    We shall see if he plays on Saturday - he certainly was not injured during the match.

NorwayRanger, QPR Oslo and QPR999 like this.
  16. seahoop

seahoop Well-Known Member

17. Tramore Ranger

Tramore Ranger Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Must admit I'm looking forward to Saturday.......Think the place will be rocking by kick off....

Up The R's

Uber_Hoop and Hoops Eternal like this.
  18. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

I think I heard on the radio that Washington is injured....don't know how serious

QPR999 likes this.
  19. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Bircham's return to the club is now confirmed ...

BIRCHAM NAMED FIRST TEAM COACH

Marc reunites with Ollie in W12 …

• Marc Bircham has been named QPR’s new First Team Coach
    • Bircham’s arrival follows hot-on-the-heels of Ian Holloway’s return as Manager on Friday
    • Bircham describes appointment as ‘dream come true’
    MARC Bircham has been appointed as QPR’s new First Team Coach.

The news sees Bircham – a boyhood Rangers fan who made 167 appearances for the R’s during his playing days – reunite with boss Ian Holloway, whom he last worked with during their time together at Millwall.

Bircham returns to the UK after spending the last 22 months working in America, initially as Assistant Head Coach at Chicago Fire, before a spell at Arizona United.

www.qpr.co.uk, Bircham expressed his delight at returning to QPR, commenting: “It really is a dream come true.

“QPR are the only club I’d have moved back to England for and the opportunity to work with Ollie again, at a club that we both know inside-out, was just too good to turn down.

“QPR are my club. I’ve supported Rangers all my life and I couldn’t be happier or more proud to be working alongside Ian, who gave me the best days of my professional career here.”

Bircham admits his last trip to Loftus Road, when he was inducted into The Forever R’s Club last month, pulled at the heart-strings, adding: “It felt like a bit of a homecoming when I was here with the legends in October – and I must admit that’s when it really hit home how much I missed Loftus Road.

“Now, thanks to Ollie and Les (Ferdinand), two men I respect and admire greatly, I’ve got a fantastic opportunity to continue my coaching career at the one place I’ve always wanted to be.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2...ian-holloway-3416449.aspx#BJ3HvEdiP7QMAdZm.99

20. Hoops Eternal

Hoops Eternal Well-Known Member

There is no doubt he has blue and white hooped blood, let's see what he can do.