1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Discovery in Liverpool

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Vidicschin, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Vidicschin

Vidicschin Member

I posted this on 606 about five years ago. It never used to stay up for long, for some strange reason. So I thought I might share it with united fans on this site:

The Anthropology Department from the Smithsonian Institute in Washington DC today announced the discovery in Liverpool UK, of a long thought extinct creature known as the Dipper. The creature is described as being shabby in appearance, with shifty eyes and distinguishing marks like a shell suit and a large chip on each shoulder. The creature communicates in some kind of incomprehensible gibberish known as scouse. So far only two phrases have been translated. The creature says these over and over again, until it dies. "We have won it 5 times" and "we will win it next year" .

The creature is thought to be the missing link between the Ape and Homosapien due to it's low level of intelligence and failure to grasp reality. It is extremely lazy and has a tendency to borrow things without asking. The dipper also has a very long and sore neck, believed to have evolved from long periods of looking up at it's rivals.

The good people of Liverpool are hoping to integrate this creature into the local community. In fact only today the Formula One Racing team Mercedes has offered employment to twenty of these work-shy Dippers, due to their uncanny ability to remove all the wheels from a car in under four seconds without the use of power tools. Mercedes stated that they wished to stop the spread of disease in the Community by offering employment to stop the Dippers scavenging around the city bins.

If you see the creature, do not be alarmed. It is quite harmless and evokes sympathy from most people it comes into contact with.

2. Jip Jaap Stam

Jip Jaap Stam General Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

Class mate. I watched I Am Legend the other day so I'm picturing the 'Darkseekers' in that, but with shellsuits, perms and taches.

3. merrysupersteve

merrysupersteve Active Member

Lol very good <applause> It's articles like this that make this forum worthwhile. It's just a bit of harmless fun but would have been modded on 606 within 10 minutes at the most.

4. Four2Three1©

Four2Three1© Active Member

5. NobbysTeeth

NobbysTeeth Member

Quality research from the prof and the smithsonian there!