1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

myfeed2all.eu/type/football

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Canary Spring, May 27, 2017.

1. Canary Spring

Canary Spring Well-Known Member

This site is now being blocked as a "deceptive site" on my computer by Norton Anti-Virus. Anyone else getting this message? I've been having trouble with this site for about 6 months with stinking pop-ups. :emoticon-0121-angry

2. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Yup - been using that site for some years and I got the same yesterday for the first time. It was not Norton that was flagging it up though (I do not have that on my PC). I suspect the site has been flagged by the ISP's to deter usage, and it is possible that there is nothing wrong with the site at all but I was not brave enough to check it out.

Canary Spring likes this.
  3. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

I've not had any problems with feed2all, but haven't used it for some time. I prefer cricfree usually, but go to feed2all if that isn't working. Norton may just be flagging up the adware that abounds on these sites. I use Bitdefender's free version of anti-virus and that blocks many of the pop-ups.

4. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I use cricfree quite a lot, especially for cricket coverage (funnily enough) but I often get a warning box from Kaspersky pop up to say 'malicious site detected' or similar. But it let's me proceed, whereas if it was a seriously threat, Kaspersky would block it totally.
    Touch wood, no major issues.

5. Canary Spring

Thanks for the responses and tips. I misspoke when I said Norton "blocks" the page. It's just a big red warning page that I'd never seen before but does give me the option to continue. It wasn't worth the risk, though.

6. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

Thinking back, I now recall that on both cricfree and feed2all, that red warning page comes up on one feed but not on others. I usually just switch to another feed and carry on. Like Cromer, though, I don't think it's a serious problem.

7. Canary Spring

Thanks Rick. The warning comes up before going to the site. I'll use cricfree and also look for others so I have a backup or two.