1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

my loyalty

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by big_chris, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fulwell end bogs

Ok then...you are just a cock !

2. chatsnoirs

chatsnoirs Member

What a pity, big_chris. I used to take you lightly as a bit of fun, even putting you in my signature. I'm doing this for the last time as I find that you are now "seriously" ill. Bye

3. StanCumminsTash

StanCumminsTash New Member

Now that you are sounding off about the edl I feel obliged to join the calls for you to **** off somewhere else. The edl are small minded morons and if you think that they are not racist then I suggest you listen next time they are marching in whatever town you really live in.

You're not funny anymore dickhead.

4. Rokerlad59

Rokerlad59 Member

I am a defender of free speech - irrespective of whether I agree with it or not - however the SAFC not606 forum is NOT one where I believe radical views on race/religion should be expressed or propounded. For this reason, and this reason alone, I would express no regret if BC was banned from this forum. If you are listening Syd, BB MackemsRule, I'd be interested in your thoughts/views?

5. Siddall

Siddall Member

Normally its live an let live with me, but, now BC is identifying himself with racism he should be banned

6. mmickey1

mmickey1 Member

the lads on here who are spot on with me know who they are and i raise a glass to them

What both of them

7. big_chris

big_chris Guest

why should i be banned, i havent said not 1 thing racist. the only thing i said was i disagree with sharia law and islamic exteremism? so are you saying you agree with it? that they should be fightin our soldiers, blowing our friends and someones family up? attacking our country, causing widespread violence jst becuase islam says they should? are you supporting that? thats not racist its just mindful of what they are doing to our world and now our country

8. StanCumminsTash

StanCumminsTash New Member

That is your opinion and I am not going to question it as this is a FOOTBALL forum.

Try and stick to your unique revelations from the club and other things associated to FOOTBALL and SAFC

If you keep up the poilitical / provocative rantings then you should be banned

9. Shameless

Shameless Well hung member

Super Gyan, please be aware that the image is highly offensive to many people.

However, with an unrelated apology, I did use your image to goad this fecker and draw him out. Also with a bigger apology to all members if you found the issue irritating eg, as it was political and not football related.

Chris: I am indeed a bigot in that I have zero tolerance when it comes to people spreading racist ideas or racial hatred (as is the case with the EDL) and this is an opinion that I will never change.

Chris for your education: EDL+RACIST+GOOGLE SEARCH;-
    http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sour...=f&aqi=g2g-m3g-v5&aql=&oq=&fp=c350fb7254f50bd

10. Wherewereyou

Wherewereyou Guest

Myrtle - I'm trying to lose weight and your avatar keeps making me hungry!!

:emoticon-0105-wink:

11. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

BC is sailing close to the wind once again.
    Anyone have any objections to my closing this thread as it is going nowhere ?

12. Wherewereyou

Wherewereyou Guest

Not me. He's well past his sell-by, now.

13. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

Anyone other than BC wants this reopened PM me.<ok>

14. mackemwelder

mackemwelder Well-Known Member

Keep it closed |MR, it's ran it's course and the responces to the original thread are unanimous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.