1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

My heartfelt feelings

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by 55282, Nov 2, 2016.

1. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

I do not want the Americans anywhere near MY club.The club I have supported and followed since my dad took me at 8 years old to my first game.
    When I see and hear BB's pre and post interviews I cringe.When I see BB on the touchline I see nothing.I see no passion,no drive.A man with no idea.It is like looking at a cold statue.For me the man gives nothing out.
    Americans owning MY club,an American manager of MY club.On no oh no please tell me its not true.Please go home to your basketball,your baseball,your rodeos leave MY club to me.Leave OUR club to US.
    I am sorry fellow Swans fans but I cannot take to this man and those who employed him.
    All I see at the moment is relegation.Maybe I am not giving the man a chance.But when your gut instict takes over its hard to change.
    I like a bet,not heavy but more of a challenge,can I select the winning horse.As its going im getting to the stage where I would rather be at Ffos Las on a cold and wet Saturday afternoon than at the Liberty watching MY club falling apart,bearing torn apart by some faceless wonders from across the pond.
    STID

2. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Why does it matter who buys the club,? I dont see any entrepreneurs from Swansea,Wales or anyone else in the UK coming forward to buy the club......We are so lucky that these Americans were willing to spend a lot of money to take us over and being American dont mean a thing as it could have been Chinese ,Russians or anyone... Be grateful ffs that they agreed to buy us and are trying to do things......we could have gone bust as the Morgan's were leaving anyway they had made their millions and they and us knew for the last 3 seasons that we had reached our limit and was time to bail out with a tidy profit.....

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  3. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Be grateful ffs that they agreed to buy us

Yeah ok.Thanks for that.

4. swanseaandproud

Rather this than nothing and ending up sliding down the leagues with nothing. At least with billionaires onboard we have a chance <ok>

5. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Nurse again please.......quickly,this time its serious!

6. swanseaandproud

Yep you certainly need one preferable a MHN....<laugh>

7. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

8. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Are these the same billionaires that have already broke their promise and invested **** all onto the club?

On their watch we'll be relegated.

As for Bob I agree. He looked utterly clueless on the touchline.

Give me Monk everyday of the week over this clown.

9. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

Even with this we will slide down the leagues. I am staggered that you think that there is any positives out of this takeover (I will not use investment as they have invested **** all into the club). We are sure to be relegated this season and I have resigned myself to this already. Once relegated there is no way back for us. These yanks will pocket every penny of the parachute payments and in 2 or 3 years we will be a L1 club. They are slowly killing our club and we have become a pathetic, shambles and poorly run/managed football club, when once we were the envy of most average sized clubs out there.

I don't believe for one minute you think this is positive,. it is just you saying black because someone has said white, you saying left because someone has said right.

Please point out one positive that has happened to the club since these money grabbing ****ers bought our club.

10. trundles left foot

I was all for sacking Guidolin, oh to have him back now instead of what we have now.

11. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Agree. But then what did we expect from someone who was managing in the French second division?

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  12. trundles left foot

From the minute they took over we were being linked to him. We are just an American play toy and every position will be filed with Yanks whether they ar fit for purpose or not. We are a JOKE.

13. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

I've resigned myself to relegation as well, but I'm trying to unresign myself, trying to look for positives........I can't find any yet! <laugh>

14. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

A positive is that there's plenty of games to go - it's not like we need to win 4 of the last 5 ( yet )

seabreeze and Stumpy like this.
  15. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

I agree it's tough to find positives. I don't buy the line that we'd have gone bust without the Americans. Don't see that at all. I guess my feeling is somewhere between 55's and Dai's.

Time is running out that's for sure and Bradley has to turn this around. His appointment does smack of nepotism and it's up to him to prove us wrong.

A dark time to be a Swans fan that's for sure. Get something against Utd and we could start a fightback, but I'm not hopeful. :(

16. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

At this rate we'll be lucky to win four games this season <laugh>

17. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

I'd like to know what Gylfi thinks after signing his new contract. Bet he's pissed right off with the quality of the side. He won't be with us next season.

18. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

He's not been great of late though has he ?

19. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

Cant agree with you Sapper.

Owners come in all shapes and accents these days and it should make no difference to anyone whether they buy their drinks with roubles, riyals, dollars or pounds.

The last owners had Welsh, Dutch and American accents, last manager had an Italian one, before that English and it didn't matter then what their accents were so why should it matter to you if our owners have an American drawl?

We are where we are because of the previous board, their decisions and not their accents. The Americans have bought and paid for a rotting ship but they seem to me to be keen on repairs.

A couple of wins and we'll be sailing with the wind again but if we sink then its because the rot set in long before the Americans took the helm.

20. trundles left foot

Yes it did Stump, but they were in charge and must have sanctioned the lack of investment in the squad over the summer. They have to take some responsibility for not strengthening our squad as owners and leaving us in the position we are in, they must have also sanctioned both appointments of Guidolin (new contract) and now BB. Both of whom i don't believe are good enough. Yes HJ is primarily at fault, but the new owners are far from blameless.

seabreeze likes this.