1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

My friend doesnt appreciate Ireland

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Moisuer Vonnegut, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Moisuer Vonnegut

You heard it first here folks. Sally Vanden does not appreciate Ireland and it's heritage. She claims it to be "boring" and she wont be able to get drunk because she has an underage friend going with her. Tut tut Sally, tut tut

2. Kim Jong Il

Kim Jong Il Well-Known Member

what else interesting happened other than a famine then?

if shes going to dublin she wont be able to get drunk because she cant afford it never mind about her underage friend.

3. Moisuer Vonnegut

aye she says she will either go to Dongal, Galway or Kildare.

It is a place I wouldnt mind vistiting/working in when I am older. Also Australia and USA aswell

4. Kim Jong Il

**** going to oz everything there can kill you. i cant stand the heat either so anywhere south is pretty much out for me. at the moment i want to go to iceland or canada.

5. Moisuer Vonnegut

I am a fan of the heat me. Been down to Sydney a few times as I have family there and they say they would never leave as they have really settled there since moving there 3 years ago.

6. Kim Jong Il

if i was moving abroad it would have to be canada maybe NZ

7. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

The last person to die from a spider bite in Oz was 1981 or something stupid like that.

Most deaths are caused by say people driving and a spider jumping out from behind the mirror & the driver ****ting himself & crashing in to a tree.

Way of life over there is brilliant <ok>

As for Ireland, no point in going to Dublin if you think the history is boring <doh> The only reason I visit there is to see all the famous remains of the 1916 rebellion etc. Apart from that & if your mate thinks thats boring you may as well go to ny other major city across the world as Dublin is no different to London, Paris etc. Full of tourist ****s sitting in pubs eating the same ****, drinking the same **** <doh>