1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mourinho!!

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by StanDMan, May 23, 2016.

1. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Looks like it is all done.

Will wish even Spuds & Goons over Moneybags!!

thoughts??

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  2. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Wasn't he sacked? A man has to earn a living.

swanseaandproud likes this.
  3. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Judas?
    Oh no, he betrayed the club that sacked him.....twice....and the club at which all the players decided they wanted him to go and so played like complete ****ing retards, because of.....some doctor chick?
    I blame Mourinho 0% for our league performance this season, this was all the players.

Mourinho owes Chelsea nothing......we sacked him twice.....

4. Stan

Stan Stalker

I blame Mikel.

fevriul likes this.
  5. chelsea - over 100 years of history

100% agree.

Not that bothered he has gone to United to be honest. I don't think he's the right choice for them. He'd have done brilliant at City but United will demand a certain style of attractive football and youth development. Not often high on Jose's priorities plus all the media baggage he carries. I give it 2-3 years ;)

6. chelsea - over 100 years of history

.<laugh>

7. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Not sure how he can be a Judas, given you unceremoniously sacked him - less than 6 months after he delivered the title.

8. StanDMan

Forum Moderator

cannot be so naive.

Judas made his intentions very clear this season. He stopped trying and did setup for sack.

first time around I blamed Sheva, Emenalo & Roman.

this time, Roman over compensated and we got royally screwed over by Judas.

nowadays, it is all about percentages from player fees. It is huge part for all managers.

Judas is no different.

But Judas could have done the decent thing & could have walked away rather than sabotaging us.

9. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Agree with this.
    I think he will do okay at United, but would have been far better at City. I think Guardiola would have been better suited at United. They should swap managers.
    In any case, the United issue aside, we cannot demand loyalty from a guy who was betrayed by our players and humiliated twice by our chairmen. Yes the fans love him, but our club doesn't and they made him look a dick this season.

10. chelsea - over 100 years of history

The 'Judas' thing is already boring and he's not even announced yet!!

Is 'Judas' the new Mikel aka an irrational obsession?? <laugh>

11. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

The **** else could he do?
    The players made it clear that they were not going to play for him.
    I am still angry with our players to be honest. Its an absolute ****ing disgrace that they thought they could just down tools and be impertinent little pricks, whilst still pulling in ridiculous wages.
    Jose had lost most of his fan club in our squad in Cole, Cech, Drogba and Lamps.
    It obviously wasn't due to mismanagement, he had won the league with this team only a few months before and has been a success worldwide wherever he has gone.

I can sort of understand Romans situation this time around, he knew the players were good, but were just refusing to play for the manager, and its easier (and cheaper) to replace one manager than it is 4-5 key players, so I don't hold Roman too responsible this time around, he was between a rock and a hard place.
    Its the players, chiefly Hazard and Costa.

12. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I think Jose actually handled himself quite poorly early on in the season and was clearly behaving like a petulant child to get what he wanted (i.e more signings) and ended up alienating half the dressing room, back room staff etc.

Unlike Stan 'turned on our greatest manager in 5 seconds' the man I didn't want Jose sacked but he didn't give the club a lot of breathing room in that regard. However having been sacked by us twice, no -one can complain when he is offered one of the biggest jobs in world football. And to be fair, other than maybe PSG, where else could he have gone without it being a step backwards/down? He's burnt a few bridges in his time!

13. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

No one can argue the fact that Jose handled the Eva thing terribly, but that was between Jose and Roman to sort out.
    It wasn't for the players to dish out their own version of perceived justice in order to oust him, completely butt ****ing our club in the process and making us finish 10th.

14. StanDMan

Forum Moderator

You cannot be serious!!!
    Eva is just a reason for Judas to kick off!!

Judas ain't that stupid. He was very calculative. Everyone was clear that Luckchester job is going to be available thanks to Gaal and made his moves perfectly.

Judas has handled bigger player egos than Eden and bigger storms than ours, but without causing effects like this season.

so I don't buy that bullshit. After all Judas is the best MANAGER ever for a ****ing reason.

after all Roman can never compensate Judas like Moneybags Luckchester.

15. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Riiiiiiiight......

So Jose said to the players....."go out there, week after week, and play like dogshit, so I can engineer a move to United!"
    And the players all said "Yes boss, we got your back!"
    Is that what you're saying?
    Losing his job on the off chance that Van Gaal would be sacked to he could move to Manchester United because he wanted the job THAT badly <laugh>

Think you may need to re-medicate.

16. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Its easy to tell when the problem is the players, and when the problem is the manager.
    If the tactics are wrong, team selections are poor and the substitutions are bad, then its the manager.
    When the players seemingly lose all their footballing talent, stop scoring, cannot pick a pass for ****, and the previously tight defence opens up like a whores legs, then its the players.

You are right, he IS the best manager in the world for a reason, and that reason is because he is a winner, not because he is a conniving little work shy dipshit who, for some unknown reason, so badly desired a job at a club with which he held no affiliation, that he would completely sabotage our club and his entire future career, just for an extra couple of grand a week.

I know he can be petulant, but he deserves far more credit than that ffs.

17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

hahahaha, tank for half a season lads, as I fancy the United job.

Go have a lie down mate

Sir Tennisball likes this.
  18. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Exactly.
    For all Jose knew, LvG could have won the treble this season and been offered a new contract.
    Then Jose would have been like "oh, ****.....now I have NO job!"

Our players were to blame for this season....no question.
    Thats why I am all for Fabregas, Costa, Hazard etc, all being offloaded.

Bring in Lukaku or another goal scorer, make Willian our star man, promote some of our youth and start afresh next season.
    In fact no, get rid of Cesc and Costa, with Hazard make him stay another season and say "Listen arsewipe, you performed like **** this season, if you want your big money move to Real Madrid, you can have it next summer, on the condition that you play this season like we know you can, and you get at least 15 goals and a dozen assists!".

19. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

With no European footie next season, do you reckon that the likes of Lukaku would fancy it?

The beaut has been saying he's 'made his decision' today, he appears to have skipped the bit were we have to accept an offer like.

Mourinho was ****ed over by the likes of Hazard, Ivanovich and Fabregas - set of ****s. They downed tools over some absolute nonsense, over paid egotistical twats.

Next season will be interesting to say the least.

SpursDisciple and Bodinki like this.
  20. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Never a truer word said.

As for Lukaku, he would no doubt double his wages with us, so thats one reason.