1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Monkey ****s Deer

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Milk not bear jizz, Apr 2, 2017.

?

Who would most likely **** a monkey

Poll closed Apr 9, 2017.
  1. Zingy

66.7%
  2. Biscan

16.7%
  3. Cookie

16.7%
  1. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Snow Monkey ****s Deer
    please log in to view this image

Bryan Menegus

1/10/17 2:54pm
    Filed to: THE SEX
    please log in to view this image

Mating season has taken a strange turn for two normally platonic species on Japan’s Yakushima Island.

The Japanese macaque—better known as the snow monkey—has a good thing going with the island’s population of sika deer. As noted by a study in Primates, the monkeys groom the deer, drop food from the trees while foraging (which the deer eat), and poop (which the deer also eat). In return, the deer let themselves be ridden by the macaques—but just as friends. Until one lonely, troopless male was observed attempting to bang two of them.

Things went as well as one could expect with the first deer, considering deer and monkeys are wildly different species whose respective genitalia aren’t generally designed to interact. As the study notes, “no penetration occurred ... However, ejaculation seemed to occur as the deer was seen licking the seminal liquid after the mount.” Gross!

The lonely monkey made a pass at a second snow deer, but “she attempted to escape/remove the macaque by moving... and displaying threats.” Can’t win ‘em all, bud.

Animals have been observed in the wild boning plenty of things that don’t look like them (like these butterflies) or engaging in sexual behavior that doesn’t result in offspring (bottlenose dolphins sure do love to jerk off). But attempting to bang an extremely distant species is so rare this is only the second time scientists have observed the phenomenon.

Did this snow monkey think it was doing The Sex with another snow monkey and just goofed it up as badly as one can? Probably not. The study’s authors are proposing a “mate deprivation hypothesis,” which is to say the isolated macaque was a social outcast with no access to a female. Like many a horny idiot of any species, the monkey mistook friendship for flirtation.

Unfortunately, the study ends on a dour note: “We do not know if the male continued to follow the female deer the day after our observations.” I almost feel bad for him.

2. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

I have to know, what were you searching for when you found this <laugh> <yikes>

organic red and saintKlopp like this.
  3. Milk not bear jizz

Oh... You know.. the normal.

Actually there was a news article on my Google news feed from Gizmodo about scientists studying whale vaginas and how they know so much less about whale vaginas than whale penises. There was a link to this article on that page.

Now... I'm not actually sure why Google put a story about whale vaginas on my news feed. They've started updating me on Liverpool (in Uruguay) recently too.

Diego likes this.
  4. saintKlopp

You'll have to stop Googling "big wet fanny" all the time.

5. Milk not bear jizz

How will I know if Sturridge is injured or not then?

saintKlopp likes this.
  6. saintKlopp

It'll be main headlines when he isn't.

7. FedLadSonOfAnfield

What sort of monster hybrid is that deer gonna give birth to then ??!

8. Milk not bear jizz

Probably a @sisu clone. <whistle>