1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Moderation

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Forza Bianchi, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

So much for free speech. Jonah is going to be very annoyed with you Lorca.

2. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

I thought it was funny, but others did not feel the same way, so I have closed that thread.

3. nh-f1

nh-f1 Member

Jose Lorca,

I'd just like to point out to you that you aim to be rid of the WUM articles, yet there are far more F1 related articles on the ORIGINAL 606 forum then here. They are having debates on car releases, testing and the new regulations, whereas there are petty Alonso/Hamilton squabbles here. And once more, your contributing to them!! Your response is to just copy and paste half of the guide to being a moderator, which doesn't answer anything at all.

I would expect much more from a moderator, seriously, sort it out if this is too be a 'good' forum.

Have fun,

F1mac

4. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

F1McLaren927,

Thanks for your feedback.
    I have closed a few threads already, but if there are any more threads/comments that you think need to be moderated, just report them and I will deal with them.

5. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

I'm coming back in a few days Jose as it's got a bit silly here in places. A lot of threads are being spoilt or shouldn't have been started in the first place. It would be so much better if the petty bitching and childish behaviour was by P.M and. not on the threads as it's annoying to have to read it. I think you are doing pretty well with the modding and hopefully it will settle down a bit, theres still some good stuff on the board that hasn't got touched by stupid comments. I'm sticking to my football teams board for now anyway, have a good weekend everybody.

6. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

you boys are really not a harmonious lot are you? <whistle?
    We all got on really
    --

No, really they don't, it's nearly as funny as the boxing boards, Hail Jose Lorca

7. nh-f1

nh-f1 Member

Well that's called wumming, you should know, you've done enough. And Hamilton did not 'disown' his father, what is in his personal life has nothing to do with you. F1 forums are for F1 not petty personality tests that only justin beiber fans do

8. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

WHAT ON GODS SWEET EARTH is so hard to understand... their will always be knockers as much as there will be supporters, if you don't like an article about a particular DRIVER/TEAM then simply forget it, let other people enjoy what you do not, thats not wumming its called having a laugh ffs.... go start an article, slate Alonso whoever to the rooftop (although I understand this is not allowed wtf?) but when it gets to slagging off other members then imho thats when it becomes a deletable thread, there is no need for it.. ****ing hell I thought I would be joining somewhere that would have tollerance and an understanding that celeb bashing is perfectly acceptable as long as it is good natured and harmless fun, they (celebs) get paid ****ing huge wads and fact of life is they put themselves up for ridicule or praise, so is this a forum where we have to pussyfoot around other peoples sensibilities or is it a forum that reflects what goes on in the real world every ****ing day.. and dont get me started on Dierdre Barlow... lock the bitch back up.. good wum if we must call them that = el nando who never responds to the abuse hurled at him v bad wum = whoever slates other members or seek to ridicule them... **** the bad wums sad twisted ****s and forza the good wums..

cant call lewis a ****ing liar even though its true cus its going to upset someone who should be quite capable of ignoring it? cant call fernando a ****ing blackmailing judas, ****ing hell what is the world coming too ffs LMFAO

9. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

Jose, Jonah's language is upsetting me. Could you please have a polite word? I fear he will attack my sensitivities if I try.

10. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

use the swearing filter AMCODTG.. its what it is there for.

11. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

It doesn't work if you use ***** all the time.

12. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

just tried it and its working fine, all the colourful language replaced with asterthingmabobs.. unless its those you are objecting too?

13. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

Lorca

Please can you clarify the house rules for us and your interpretation?

You are allowed to say bollocks and **** - this is not inappropriate language apparently. However saying anything about Alonso that is not licking his rectum is classed as inappropriate language and will result in a thread being closed. Is this your interpretation?

What does discuss 'freely' mean as you remove articles that would survive on 606?

Do you also think somebody that puts active effort into really disliking a driver (liking videos that call him an idiot for instance) is the right behaviour for a moderator of a sports forum? http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJoseLorca

I'd also like to understand why you feel it's ok for you and your buddies (me included) to wum on the 606 board (a service your mummy and daddy are paying for) to the point that it has been destroyed yet you get your knickers in a twist over here?

Jonah said this place was for having a laugh. It's worse than 606!

Does funny only mean anti Hamilton articles, not having a laugh with the most complete driver on the grid?

I look forward to your reply

(please note Lorca the foul language was for indicative purposes only)

SaveTheHumans likes this.
  14. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

It's automatic! That's quite cool.

15. Canary f1

Canary f1 Member

I'm pretty sure personal attacks on drivers is not allowed, that's why your post was deleted. Criticising a drivers face is not relevant to F1 racing.

16. Canary f1

Canary f1 Member

Do you only visit this board to insult Hamilton? This board is for discussion about F1 racing as a whole, its sole purpose is not to only hold anti Hamilton topics.

17. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

Well he's not pretty is he? Nobody minds commenting on Kubica's aerodynamically designed face do they!

My point was why attacks on Hamilton are applauded by Lorca but commenting that I found the new Ferrari ugly, but it's ok because that's a good sign is removed.

It's double standards Canary.

Oh and it's ok for Lorca to advertise his Hamilton hate campaign youtube site apparently.

18. nh-f1

nh-f1 Member

I see where your coming from AMC, it isn't right at all, but stop with the anti Hamilton campaigns and maybe the others will back down (highly unlikely I know). If they don't, report them to people higher up than they are and move to a different site

19. LewisWDC

LewisWDC New Member

Oh dear

AMCODOTG

Please just shut the **** up!

20. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

Can you lot read?!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm asking why Lorca thinks it's ok and applauds ANTI Hamilton threads yet get's upset at the slightest hint that somebody doesn't support his precious Alonso.

LewisWDC you STFU!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.