1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread MK Dons v Shrewsbury

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by Matster, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Town travel to Milton Keynes in what could be an important match, aren't they all! We sit one league position beneath MK Dons and a win today takes us above them in the table and if other results go our way we could leap to the heady heights of 14th in the table. MK Dons have had a turbulent time and seem to be heading in the opposite direction to Town, especially as Town have the best form over the last six games in the league.

Squad wise Town Joe Riley still has his hamstring injury, whilst Tyler Roberts has been reported as having a tight hamstring too. MK Dons have midfielder Ed Upson suspended and defender Scott Wootton has a knee injury. They also have two or three players potentially coming back from injury.

So it looks like Grimmer might get the nod for starting at RB, unless Hurst decides on Dom Smith. If he does then that will definitely be a sign that Grimmer days are numbered. I'd guess it'll be Deegan in midfield with another player, should it be Dodds starting?

Let's hope town play well and we get a good result. Floreat Salopia.

http://www.shrewsburytown.com/fixtures-results/match-preview/index.aspx#de2hT0mLUMlpvLuV.99

http://www.skysports.com/football/mk-dons-vs-shrewsbury/359065

2. greenhousmeadowman

greenhousmeadowman Well-Known Member

Did not go but it looks as if we are really struggling in midfield without Ogogo. We need a bit more creativity there (Dodds perhaps?) and I also think Humphreys deserves another start - he looks a real goal poacher. Cannot make the midweek game but am looking forward to Chesterfield away and a slightly improved scoreline from the one last year (in my two visits to their new stadium we have conceded 11 goals - is that a record?)