1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

MK Dons V Carilse

Discussion in 'MK Dons' started by MKandee, Apr 8, 2011.

1. MKandee

MKandee New Member

Big game for us tomorrow! Hopefully we can get the 3 points. The ball is firmly in our court still, we must keep it going and I hope Robbo can get 110% out of the boys over the last 6 games. We have had a good season to date and it would be a shame if we dropped out the top 6 come the end.
    Robbo has done a great job this season and I am sure we will all agree that we have become stronger and play a decent style of footy. Lets hope we get the rewards and a play off place with a bonus of a championship place through the lottery of the playoffs..
    COYD

I reckon we will earn a well deserved win tomorrow. Hard work, commitment and a couple of classy goals..... <party>

2. RONTHEDON

RONTHEDON New Member

Better season than I anticipated but now we have a chance let's go for it. We have the players to do it both in the final six matches and the playoffs, the only thing Robbo and we the fans can't control is the luck or lack of it.

Just in case it works lets ALL keep our fingers crossed.

COYD

3. donjon

donjon New Member

Fantastic win today guys and all the other results went our way too

COYD

4. sambaldockrules

sambaldockrules New Member

Hi guys.

Fantastic result for us on Saturday wasn't it. We should finish in the top 6 barring some catastrophic loss of form.

Cheers,

sambaldockrules