1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Missing

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by RedorDead, Apr 17, 2017.

1. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

I don't believe that for a minute. Arry was already appointed - unless they (Birmingham) only phoned him this morning and he said yes straight away!

2. bcfcredandwhite

My sentiments exactly - although I fear that the protests have already started - I recon there will be a drastic drop in attendance next season which will only pick back up if we go on an amazing run. Some of the die-hard regulars have stated that they will not be renewing their season tickets - ok, they are only posters on these forums, but they probably proportionally represent a section of our overall support base.

3. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

I made my stance clear, when games left means we are down then I would consider, stay or go ?probably said play 10 games into new season and take a stance.

it has and it is

The funny thing is the majority on here had City finishing above 12th, currently 60 points, we are on 48 just 4 wins away, and depending on if those wins had been against Villa PNE Brentford Cardiff maybe just .....

reading and listening are the main attributes to understanding ... it was clear on a number of occasions that at long last they had put a plan together come hell or high water or bust, the outcome had to be played out. The powers that be now know who is worth keeping/ persevering with and what changes personel need to be acquired. It was stated very early on 3 windows would be needed and that is what we have got..............

4. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Funny yet another win and he goes missing again.

He must be gutted now

5. bcfcredandwhite

Like I said on another thread; 10 points out of a possible 12 and 2 losses in 10 games is promotion form.
    It doesn't change my thoughts on LJs appointment but credit where it's due

6. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I have got to say another excellent result, well done team and coach, I am truly glad we are safe but another 2 games and I'm done, Johnson has got his greasy little fingers all around our club and I have personally had enough of him..

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  7. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Well done LJ and the players, I'm glad we didn't gamble on another manager/dregs that was floating around a few months ago. Well done SL by sticking by your guns..
    I'm hoping that LJ has learnt by mistakes made, get some decent players in the summer and get a decent pre-season in..
    First dozen games next season to see where we're at, if it looks much the same as it did before Christmas, in my mind it will be time to change the manager..

Supcon72 likes this.
  8. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

I would say he's learnt a few things because that second half team looked a lot bette than the first half one. I think we can take from that turnaround that some ****s was flung round.

9. Alandicksthegreat

Alandicksthegreat Well-Known Member

Little bit harsh after our recent upturn Wiz, I may be wrong, but you may be picking on the wrong man, looking back, I think Pemberton may have been the biggest problem, I know you were very upset the way Pembo was got rid of, but even you must admit it's been a different team since his dismissal, I will give LJ a dozen games in the new season, if he fails, he should be on his way, somehow I think he may suprise us.

RedorDead likes this.
  10. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

A dozen or more games into this season we were doing ok. We were 12th in December then the roof fell in.
    It'll happen again. Not sure when, but it will.

11. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Yes, you are right and I have congratulated Johnson for a belated effort but when your form is the worse in the league eventually it must improve, look at Rotherham, even their form has improved, although too late.

I don't want to go over old ground but to run to the owner and get a man sacked behind his back is gutless and Pemberton deserved better.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017