1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mind Your Own Business Ollie!

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by johnnywarksmoustache, Nov 28, 2016.

1. fieldmarshall

fieldmarshall Well-Known Member

i am a season ticket holder and have been for years, and like jonny I was fortunate enough to be at Portman Road in " the good old days ", as jonny says the atmosphere in and around the ground was fantastic and we feared no one, what a difference to todays funereal atmosphere and knowing even the most lowly of teams can and do beat us regularly.
    Stretchy points out that our mega wealthy owner is Ipswich through and through ( yeah right ) could inject some much needed cash for some quality players but steadfastly refuses to do so, so Holloway is right when he says our best players are sold for huge profits and not replaced with like for like quality, we know this and presumably the rest of the football world does also, its not his business but he is spot on.

2. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

Thinking about it.....if you don't/can't go to many games then it's better if the team play attractive football and thus getting more televised games that you can watch.

San Diego likes this.
  3. Spanish

Spanish Well-Known Member

Stretchy,
    I will tell you why it is important for us that cant make games!
    Have you ever listened to Mick mills on radio suffolk? He is as boring as feck, add to that the **** he is commentating on and you end up wanting to slit ya wrists!

johnnywarksmoustache likes this.
  4. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

Living in Bristol until just moving to Aus I normally did the Plymouth / Cardiff / Reading / Bristol City / Brum away days - average 8 per season. In 14/15 I probably went to 18 games or so. Part of the SW supporters club now so have a couple of friends I can always attend games with.

Like this community and always good to meet you guys at games!