1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Millwall predictions

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by Broccoli, Feb 23, 2011.

1. The Great One

The Great One Member

Except for the 2 last night and the 1 at Scunny! not sure what they are working on at the training ground but dealing with crosses seems to be off the menu at present!

2. Trees .... Can Only Get Better

Tough one to call this Saturday. Depends on how many players we have fit. Like Bobby says, hoepully Magic's return will be a good one. Sure he is chomping at the bit for a good performance after letting his team mates down . Also worried a bit about how well they bounce back away from home after the Scunny mare. Going to go for a 2-1 away win but very nervous .....

3. The Great One

The Great One Member

Trees - its like deja vu! we are cursed, last season it went tits up with injuries, so we strengthened, and low and behold its happening all over again! Im worried too, but saying that the few fit players we do have seam to have matured a bit, and the players who started off slow are now finding form aka Morgan/Cohen/Mckenna, Id love to see the Moose back asap but as we all know it takes him a month or so to get back into his stride so I dont expect him to make any more impact this season.

4. Trees .... Can Only Get Better

TGO, I still think ND took a massive gamble again this season. He just seems to never learn frrom his mistakes. 3 additions this January was very risky IMO, bearing in mind what happened last January. Agreed about the Moose mate too. I personally can't see us seeing him back to his pre-injury form again this season, much as it hurts me to say it. 2 tough away games again in a very short space of time. All teams are much of a muchness this season in the CCC. Never seen anything like it for closeness, with no runaway leaders ..... going to be plenty of twists and turns for sure mate between now and the end of the season.

5. The Great One

The Great One Member

Trees - Fingers crossed! thats all I can do, would love to see us get a few in, especially now we need them, I know its the system but I dont half get wound up looking at Fester & Cardiff with all their on loan players, pisses me right off! I think thats why I like seeing Swansea & Norwich up there with us, 3 teams building proper teams. I would love to see what happens at Cardiff if they dont make it up!

6. DrGoodD1ck

DrGoodD1ck New Member

I am not going to criticize Lynch too much as he is after all a center half playing at full back, much like Chambers has been for the last couple of seasons.

If you look at our next three games we are not playing against teams who will necessarily have the players to do to him what Miller did at QPR, but surely what we can do is play someone like Ando on the left to add some pace down that side, so some support can be offered (not ideal I know, but hey).

Or we could just get in another Left back, since there are so many about! ;)

I do fancy us to do something this weekend, Ill follow the trend and go 2-1 to the mighty reds.

Although I am not putting any Money down as I got Canada in the Cricket World Cup Sweepstake. I feel robbed!

7. Yak.

Yak. Member

its good to see some honest posts on here, i was beginning to think i was alone with kev<laugh>

no offence kev <ok>

8. Trees .... Can Only Get Better

HTML:
    Trees - Fingers crossed! thats all I can do, would love to see us get a few in
    TGO, excatly mate. But BD's article in the NEP and on the OS look like maybe the loans aren't going to come off. Reading in to it, looks like ND has told BD that there won't be any more loan signings to come and he'll have to use the younger players and the odd academy players. Konch ouut for 3 weeks is a big blow, but I guess not as bad as it could be. Can never really tell when a player goes off with a hamstring injury. Time for Lynchy to step up to the plate for the next 3 games ...:emoticon-0125-mmm:

9. Bobbylarsson

Bobbylarsson New Member

<laugh>

BELTER

10. Nottingham Forest in the Premier League

11. Yak.

Yak. Member

2-1 NFITPL<grr>