1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Midfield

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by A Matter Of Time, Aug 1, 2017.

1. A Matter Of Time

A Matter Of Time Well-Known Member

Heading into our opening match, it will be really interesting to see how we line up across midfield, especially in central areas.

My guess is that Sinclair won't get quite as much game time this season. He will still play an important role, but Lines, Sercombe and Ollie Clarke are all quality players that command a regular starting place. I'm actually hoping that DC can find a way of accommodating all three of them into our XI, as they would make a very strong midfield three with a range of individual qualities.

Thoughts?

2. Gastronomic

Gastronomic Well-Known Member

I think DC likes Sinclair's commitment and enthusiasm. So I think he'll be a regular and the others will rotate. Craft and graft.

3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I think we will play 433 most of the time with the 2 wide strikers dropping back to be wingers when needed.

Should be interesting! I think if we get 2 good results from the 1st 2 games, we will see the club and team on a massive confidence high!

4. Gastronomic

Gastronomic Well-Known Member

Who do you think the top scorer will be? I've got a feeling that Nichols and Harrison could be a decent combo.

old timer likes this.