1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mexit

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Bexinio, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

I think you've exhausted all of the gods these past few years mate, I'm sure I saw one of your fans trying to rub Zlatan's belly the other day outside the ground.

2. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

Think you're right, like what happened to Wigan our luck is bound to run out at some point. You can't spend 90% of your time in the bottom three year after year without eventually getting relegated.

clockstander likes this.
  3. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

It'll be sods law that the season where you've never actually looked dead and buried (as you're well within touching distance) will be the season that you run out of steam.

Many suspected this might be the case, but that M'Vila farce will possibly cost Ellis Short £100m.

clockstander and LAMackem like this.
  4. Beardsley's Shimmy

Beardsley's Shimmy Well-Known Member

Dorty Mag will like this homage to his thread.

5. Canny Lad

Canny Lad Active Member

Nacho Totally agree with this, yes he hasn't performed as well as we would have liked. At the same time he hasn't really had much chance due to the budget, a few better players which could have been the difference between a loss to a draw or a draw to a win and we could have been a few places higher. Then nobody would be talking about Moyes weakness, the comments would be, survive this season and Moyes will build up a good team....

The difference a few wins make is staggering; we are not the only supporters that think this, it's a global thing.

I have always said when we appointed Moyes, stick with him no matter what. Let's have some consistency from the top and give it time.. Sometimes you do have to go back one step to go 2 forward. hate to say it but look at the Mags; that one step back is already looking like they will make that one step forward and then who knows.

Let's say we beat Burnley and Watford and draw with Leicester, assuming we lose against Man City... Everyones opinion will change..

It's all If's and But's I know but KTF.. I think having supported the lads for more years than I can remember I've become immune . to the negative stuff...

Nacho likes this.