1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

meh

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by doveston, Jan 31, 2011.

1. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

It's been a good window, we just did our business early.

I don't think there's any chance of us getting Mannone, but I think there's a good chance of us getting Evans and half a chance of us getting Guzan(who's in a different class to Duke).

All the players we've signed look decent, though I want to see Stewart partnering Fryatt up front, we're wasting him on the wing.

We'll get at least one defender when the loan window opens and probably a midfielder too and it all looks decent business to me.

2. poskitt93

poskitt93 Member

excellent transfer window, building the squad, i dont think promotion is the priority this season. get a concrete squad together for next season

3. pierredelafranchesca

pierredelafranchesca Well-Known Member

OLM, I guess you're supposed to moderate people who are being racist or ridiculously offensive, but can you not do anything about people coming out with outrageously retarded stuff like, 'best transfer window ever? nah.np has brought 2 strikers who i can't see scoring the goals,can you from what you've seen? bullard and ash gone.more of a money saving exercise imo.'

What a muppet, this is comfortably the best transfer window ever, not just for who's signed but also for the amount of wages that have been trimmed from wage bill.

4. mark2112

mark2112 Member

Think you need to find out who's come and gone before coming out with statement like you have