1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Maureen sack watch

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Bergkampspilot, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Bergkampspilot

Bergkampspilot Active Member

Discuss.... before or after Christmas?

PINKIE likes this.
  2. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Can one of the mods delete this thread?

3. SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING

SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING Well-Known Member

<laugh>

4. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

What's so funny? I wouldn't mind if he had posted on here before, but a gooner who's never posted, starting a thread about Mourinho simply because he's bitter about the years of pain he's caused them, has no place on our board.

EDIT: Nice of you to turn up again in autumn though <ok> <laugh>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  5. Jürgenmeiʃter

Jürgenmeiʃter Top top top top top flirt

Can I start one then?

Dont worry Jan will be here soonish and then you can throw some more cash at it <laugh>

:bandit:

6. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Yes. No joke <ok>

Nah, I'm happy to give him and the players time. Far too much quality both in the manager and the players we have. Clearly need another CB and RB though so a couple of hundred million on each will be just dandy :biggrin:

7. Jürgenmeiʃter

Not my style, Im not into wumming so would only put it up if I were interested. As it is I have always said it will happen soon as he's a **** who all the players end up getting pissed off at. And hes a **** manager nowdays who relies on money more than ever! ANd that is saying something for him

Anyway, when Klopp got bad results early days you and DIego etc couldnt wait to rip the piss - "no better than BR" etc etc

So why the sudden movement on the goal posts with that one mate?

8. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I don't remember doing that? <whistle>

Hey, I gave both Moyes and LVG time as well. I'm willing to do the same with Jose, and he's a more proven manager than either of those two so he should come good. I don't see how you can say that about him, he's been loved by players at both Chelsea and Inter... and even RM when he's left. I think that's an exaggeration on your part because you like to believe everyone hates him as much as Liverpool fans do.

9. Jürgenmeiʃter

Not sure on Inter, have doubts on RM and certainly dont agree with Chelsea. Yeah, some did obviously but majority certainly didnt. His teams stop playing (which is wrong I know but thats what happens) which is way on average he only lasts for 3 yrs, after spending millions and millions and then playing ****e football

10. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

Piss off.

11. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

And winning things. You missed he wins things. Lots actually.

Even his poor second time at Chelsea got them a title when they had been out of the running for a while before it imploded.

12. pieguts

pieguts Mentor

Anyone in particular, or just everyone in general?

13. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

This thread.

14. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

That would probably be general, Matths not happy today.

15. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Why? You hated Jose at Chelsea and mocked on the Jose Sack Watch thread when he managed Chelsea. Now you won't here a word against him now he plays expansive football the United way

16. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

I guess Conte was facing the sack just two weeks ago too, but now he will surely win the title - such is the hyperbole of modern football which leads to idiotic threads such as this one.

Bodinki and SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING like this.
  17. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Yup, after the Arsenal loss, there was smug talk among retards about Conte losing his job etc.
    Now he is one point from the top of the table, like I said in another thread, these days the fans and the media are so fickle and quick to judge.
    **** being a football manager mate.....then again, at least they know that if they **** up and are sacked, they get a ridiculously large pay off <ok>

18. SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING

SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING Well-Known Member

It's the English disease. Media outlets filling column inches. Creating big headlines over credibility every time. Analysis and counter analysis on every channel by 'experts' justifying their next pay-check. 3 weeks ago Jose (and Pep) were flavour of the month. Now it's Klopp and Conte...and Wenger, who's seen the entire thing played out by his own fans. All this after 9 games. It's a joke.

19. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

We can't really feel too sorry for them, can we?! Look at greedy Big Sam. Getting over £3m and still fell into trap because he wanted more. Fkers! lol

Every pundit on TV and in the paper are experts. How good was Gary Nevile at analyzing games and telling us where managers get it wrong. Yet he could barely string two wins together when given a chance to actually do the job of those that he criticizes. Funny one that was.

20. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Exactly, its one thing pointing out what others should have done, but people forget, the manager may train the players, and put forth the tactics, but once the players take to the field, it's on them. There is **** all the manager can do. A lot of the time it is easy to see whether the failing is down to the manager or the players.
    If the players tactics are wrong, or they are playing in the wrong positions, then it is the manager.
    If it is down to a lack of concentration and individual mistakes, then its the players.

With Chelsea last season, you could see the fault lay with the players, and not with Jose.
    They had stopped playing for him, and in a just world, Roman would have sacked the squad and let Jose buy a new one.
    But if the players and the manager are not getting on, it's easier and cheaper to ditch and replace the one manager, rather than half a dozen players. So I did sympathise with Roman this time around.

cytrax likes this.