1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Matty Fryatt

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by CaseyFM, Feb 5, 2011.

1. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well, lets be fair you did.

Sven is a world class manager. It will be proven when Sven takes 3/4 of a season to get a team promoted.

2. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

Hope young mr mee is being looked after,he looks the part but as usual with the young ones you don't know if they'll make the step up.Great performance against dead man walking cloughs lot,yakubu is a top signing.Would never have got rid of Sven,top man and great manager so hope it all pans out well for you.
    Are you still doing that right side left side thing- very funny
    are you doing the poznan still?
    For your next loan signing we have a top Brazilian £18 million striker for you

3. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Mee has been my man of the match against Derby and Sheffield now. He really will be a quality player.

As for that 'top Brazilian striker, I think we'll pass. Jo won't score in a brothel.

4. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

<laugh>

BELTER

5. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Alright lads calm it down tigerman is talking ****, but kings crown jewels you also talk alot of **** too, Richard Garcia world class!!!

Anyway you lot are right full of yourselves, you may be a good team but you are definitely not the best in the league, Cardiff have a miles better team to start with.. Sven is a good manager but he's not the mastermind behind your success, £££ is. Even my nan who aint got a clue about football would get you promoted with the stupid amounts of money your throwing everywhere... £1 mil loan fee for the Yak?? If you sign him at 5 mil that's very poor business he's massively over rated, and over weight, without taking away from him he's still a quality player, but not 5 million worth of player.

At the end of the day, if you don't get promoted with the money your splashing about this season will have been a HUGE failure, and we will see about how good Sven is as any world class manager could take over in January and spend silly money and get promoted. The thing with Nige is, as you all know, he will get in cheap young gems who will develop over time and gain big sell on fees, building for the future. Sven will go and waste millions on has beens at the end of their careers and take you on a nice journey for the short term which will all come crashing down eventually. I know which I'd rather after the rollercoaster journey we've just been on..

Sven is also undoubtedly a good manager, but he's not in the class as you are making out, if he was actually that good he wouldn't have been unemployed for ages and end up managing you, he'd be managing a decent if not top PL, La Liga or Serie A team, or something along the lines.

We have just come off the same ride you lot are currently on, owners promising big money, that they'll do everything for the club, that they love the club, go and waste millions and millions on ****e and when the **** hits the fan just jump ship and leave the club to go into liquidation, as we so nearly were, thank god for the Allam family. It's great for you that you're a good team and winning, chasing promotion and what not, but just step back and think where you will be in 5 years time when the Thai owners get bored and refuse to stop wasting money, your left with a wage bill similar to Chelsea's because of players in their 30's who want one final pay day and are impossible to shift on due to their age and wages.

I'm born and bred in Leicestershire, know alot of your 'die-hards' and have good links to the club. Trust me when I say I don't want it to end badly for you, as you're my 2nd team (if they exist), been to alot of Leicester games in the past, you know... if I wasn't born with black & amber blood I'd most likely be supporting you... lets just have some more sensibility which I was used to from a good few of you posters back on 606, rather than this arrogant, narrow minded drivvle you are spouting, maybe all this moneys got to your head.... That also includes you tigerman, you don't usually steep as low as to just make up bollocks and post absolute crap like you have been...

6. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

OK, since we're on the subject of talking **** you can stop right there. We ARE the best team in the league, if the team we had now had started the season we would be top. The stats prove so. This is based on FACT. On what basis are you forming the opinion that Cardiff have a better team than us? Look at our form since Sven took over compared to theirs.

We beat them when we were ****.

7. tigerman11145

tigerman11145 Member

Just because you beat a team it doesn't mean you are better than them. Wolves beat Man Utd, are they better than them??

8. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

No but if we are higher in the league and have gained 4 points off you then thas speaks for itself

9. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

When we selling players to Hull and replacing them with better players then it does mean we are better then you.

It still isnt a forgone conclusion that Hobbs will leave never mind go to Hull. Hobbs may want to go to Hull doenst mean we are going to let him

10. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

Midlands_tiger.............you long winded fukka..........its like flatulence at a keyboard........YOU ARE NOT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR