1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Thread: Watford v Millwall

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by geitungur akureyrar, Mar 2, 2011.

1. geitungur akureyrar

geitungur akureyrar Well-Known Member

2. Ulster Lion

Ulster Lion Member

Predicted 1-0 to Watford couple of days ago and got it right (watch out rocky! ;))

Given that Watford are struggling with a lack of strength in depth this series of results has me a little concerned.

We haven't scored in 224 mins (Harris' goal against Reading the last). The possession and attempts for/against have been in the other teams' favour by a fair margin and we have no class to get us out of this position.

Without this quality we are so obviously missing the moral will drop and be hard to get a run together. We had Puncheon and looked a lot better but there is a real lack of decent signings and it is catching up now. The basis of the squad is still L1 and depend so much on one person (Morison) to score so if he doesn't we usually don't score. The defence is looking shaky but without attack it's going to put more pressure on the defence.

Predicted a mid-table finish but with the squad and lack of signings, I am gazing a little lower down the table.

Need to sign a few more players in the summer across the team and hopefully not be so tied to a pay structure that we actually cut our nose off to spite our face.

3. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

A sensible post ulster wish your colleagues on 606 were of such a calibre!(ref watford1 millwall0 article)!
    I dont like tarring all the fans of a club with the same brush ,yet some of your so called supporters do you no favour!