1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Thread FC Kuala Lumpit v The Swans

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Dilligaf, Oct 28, 2013.

1. MasterOfNone

MasterOfNone Active Member

Actually thought shelvey was one of the headless chickens but at least I noticed him I guess.

2. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

you plank! who's building walls in front of the defence now! <laugh>

3. Cherry Jack

Cherry Jack Member

No idea why Canas wasn't in the team myself. We needed a bit more muscle in midfield, Medel was their best player by far and Canas should've been doing the same thing for us.

I really feel like we should've started Canas over JdG (despite his Sunderland performance, so obviously this is with hindsight) or Britton even, put Bony up front from the start (once again we were only an attacking threat when he came on) and just attack a bit more...it's not like cardiff were out of this world brilliant, if we'd attacked them a bit in the first half we would've torn them apart!

4. mikraswan

mikraswan Well-Known Member

You are - using all the bricks you have inn your head, piss off to what you grew on - fungus...

5. Jack Uzi

Jack Uzi Active Member

First time this season I can't see any positives to come from a game.

Pozuelo had a great shot.

6. ivoralljack

ivoralljack Well-Known Member

Yankee, which one of your six posts do you want me to reply to? :biggrin: Actually, this site is playing up something awful right now.

Just got in, so too late to comment. Beginning to wish that Shelvey did lose his **** because he was so laid back, along with the rest of our so-called midfield, it was painful. There was nothing to beat there today, just a bunch of honest workers. When I think of the top teams we have totally outplayed, a performance like that just leaves me shaking my head. We beat ourselves by believing our own hype and failing to put in the effort that everyone knew would be needed.

7. KDA

KDA New Member

quite simply they played better hoofball than us, and parked the bus much better

8. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Kinda sums it up. No bitterness though. They deserved it.

9. daimungeezer

daimungeezer Well-Known Member

Great comment but no need to repeat it so many times ;) (yeah I know the site's playing up).

I agree actually, this is the only time we've lost since being in the Prem that I'm thinking that was totally apathetic. The one game, the most important for the fans, since we've been in the Prem and it was a total damp squib.

10. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

I agree. But we'll beat them here comfortably and will finish above them. Small comfort maybe and they deserved today. <applause>

11. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Well I'm glad I never watched it. Listened on the radio and thought whoever scored first would win. Sloppy defending by Chico, was more interested in grabbing Caulker than defending, he only managed to jump a foot in the air. Set piece our undoing again, and we were never going to break them down once they scored.

Ah well onto the next game!!! No point dwelling on it.

12. Yankee_Jack

Yankee_Jack Well-Known Member

Correct. If Shelvey had been were he should have been he would have been a hero. Two things ...

Vorm yelling at people to play the system at corners all game, from early in the first half on, as Britton and Shelvey were dashing around instead playing their role in the system.

This was the first set piece goal we have conceded in the league this season. So we are not **** at defending corners, we were undisciplined in playing the system in this game, and in the end it cost us.

13. MasterOfNone

MasterOfNone Active Member

Laudrup needs to recall Ki and also buy a tall bloke in January

14. KDA

KDA New Member

And a few players with passion

15. Pete from Crete

Pete from Crete Active Member

It was Mark Lawrence's fault !!

16. KDA

KDA New Member

Michel Vorm Rooted to the spot for Caulker&#8217;s goal. Held a very good command of his area despite being targeted from corners. Received a red card for clattering Campbell when his side had used all of their substitutions. 5

Angel Rangel Playing at right-back, Rangel contained Bellamy well. Donned the keeper&#8217;s gloves for the final five minutes and made a good save from Whittingham&#8217;s free kick. 6

Ashley Williams Headed away everything that came his way and marked the City strikers well. 6

Chico Flores Marshalled Odemwingie well but was out-muscled by Caulker when he scored his header. Didn&#8217;t want the ball enough. 4

Neil Taylor The left-back looked comfortable for the most part and held the line well. 6

Leon Britton Broke up play well in the middle in what was a scrappy game. 6

Jonjo Shelvey The other half of the key midfield battle, Shelvey came out on top for the most part but failed to get his creative juices flowing. Failed to defend the near post and saw Caulker&#8217;s header go flying in. 5

Jonathan de Guzman The playmaker didn't do well defensively and couldn&#8217;t find the final ball when going forward. 4

Wayne Routledge Failed to get forward as much as he usually manages to and didn&#8217;t trouble Marshall once. 5

Nathan Dyer Always enjoys running at players and had plenty of opportunities to do so but lacked an end product. 6

Michu Spurred an early chance from 12 yards, sending his volley flying over the crossbar. Rarely had an opportunity to trouble Marshall. 5

Substitutes

Wilfried Bony The Ivorian looked a more likely threat than Michu but saw his one shot on target nullified by the offside flag. 6

Pozuelo Tested Marshall late on and forced a corner for his side. 6

Alvaro Vazquez Didn't do much 5

17. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Some right drama queens here tonight. No need for knee jerk reactions thankyou

Two things though, what's this banning thread that no one can post on and why is KDA being banned

Also, why has fcuk all been done about that twat swamp and his thread? Sort him out mods or I will

18. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

To cheer everyone up can I post Billy the Seal?

19. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

you dont say <whistle> now take the loss like a man and stop whining..........:smiley-finger007:

20. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Piss off you ****ing scum bastard