1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mansfield Town

Discussion in 'Non-League' started by Super G Ted'inho, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Eight wins on the bounce...

2. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Sympathy post. <ok>

3. Nine on the bounce now...

4. Fourteen wins in a row!

5. Lost 2-1 to wrexham (third) tonight. Can't complete after a fourteen game winning streak. Still just one point behind Kiddeminster with two games in-hand.

6. Stags are currently 2-0 up against Macclesfield. Will go two points clear with a game in-hand and just three games to play if it stays like this.

PS: 114 views but no comments...<doh><doh><doh><doh>

7. OddRiverOakWizards

OddRiverOakWizards Well-Known Member

BSP is a very competitive league this year. I know it is always tight but there are some strong candidates in the top five with large fan backing.

8. With stags needing to win two of their remaining three games (and only one should Kiddeminster drop points in either of their two) I think the league title is pretty much over, especially considering the form Stags have been in and who they have left to play: away to Braintree, away to Hereford and home to Wrexham.

PS...thanks for commenting <ok>

9. Lost 2-1 today. Still two points ahead of Kidderminster with one game in-hand but Kidderminster are away to Wrexham as I type...

10. And they won <doh>

Stags are on 89pts with two games to go, Kidderminster on 90pts with one game remaining. Both have a +38 goal difference.

11. Won tonight. Everyone has one game left. Stags top two pts ahead of Kidderminster and one goal better of on goal diffetence.

Both play at home in final game.

#coys

12. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Being born in Kiddy I expect them to finish top :)

Still its been a good season for both clubs

13. Stags had a very poor start to the season and didn't look like getting promoted at Christmas. Had a superb run since (as highlighted above).

PS...I'm obviously interested in this with stags being my local side but the main reason I want them to get promoted is so that they are back on Fifa <laugh>

14. Stags fans were lining up around the stadium yesterday morning to buy tickets for this weekends finale. They had sold 2,500 before the Braintree game (two matches ago) and I've heard its a sell out 8,500 now. Definitely some bandwagon jumpers in amongst that lot <laugh>

15. Today's the big day!

Match the Kidderminster result and Stags are champions!

In fact, if Kidderminster only win by one goal then Stags only need a draw.

COYS

16. Champions!!!

17. Some pissed up ****er must have designed this trophy, it's a bloody pyramid!!!

please log in to view this image

18. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Congrats on winning the league, hope Kiddy will be with you if they can win the play offs

19. I hope so too pal. Not because I like Kidderminster, I just don't entirely agree with the playoff season. They finished eight points ahead of third yet we could see a team that were thirteen points behind them go up instead <doh>

PS...the stags game against Wrexham was a very poor match to watch, was like watching my Sunday League team for about six hours <laugh>

20. OddRiverOakWizards

OddRiverOakWizards Well-Known Member

Who do you think will get through the play offs? As far as I can see Wrexham play the best football and have confidence after the Carlsberg Trophy final.