1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Manchester Utd vs. Bolton Wanderers 14/01/12

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by Bolton4Europe, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Jason Hudson

Jason Hudson Member

It might have just been an impact injury from the challenge but I thought it might have been his hamstring, the same one that went against Arsenal?

2. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Don't mind Yurily, he's still on a high cos Ji-Dong didn't come off the bench and score a winner again <ok>

3. Yurilly

Yurilly Well-Known Member

Cahill is (or rather was) Bolton's best defender. However good you think he is or is not, he would certainly have helped prevent a couple of the goals. No need to be bitter about him leaving.

4. Bloody Wanker

Bloody Wanker Active Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/14773055.stm
    Scroll down to the teamsheets.

As I said, a prize tit are you.

Now piss off you obsessed little cockend.

5. Yurilly

And you let in six at home against City. Guess that makes Ferdinand and Smalling shit then, by your logic.

6. Bloody Wanker

Did I say Cahill was ****? Don't put words in my mouth. I'm just saying that your confident (ignorant) claim that it would have only been 0-0 or 1-0 with the inclusion of Cahill is nonsense. The reverse at the Reebok is evidence of this.

7. Yurilly

I said 1-1, not 1-0. I have no doubt in my mind that Cahill would have made a difference. You have to also take into account that Rooney was on fire in that period.

8. Bloody Wanker

yep, a tit.

Is this all because you struggled to beat Sunderland? You're obsessed with United, lad. Pathetic.

The only team that were winning that game today were United. Whether Bolton had Cahill on the field of play or not.

9. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

There was also no doubt in your mind City would beat us in the FA Cup and you'd win at "Three Point Lane". Are you sure you're not related to the American bloke who keeps predicting the end of the world? Keep at it, one of these times you'll get it right <ok>

10. Yurilly

You too have struggled to beat Sunderland on many an occasion. Not sure why you think I am obsessed with your club lol. I gave my opinion and all of a sudden you think "ZOMG HE'S OBSESSED I MUST REPLY TO HIM AND TELL HIM HE'S WRONG!" It's all rather amusing.

11. Bloody Wanker

You've always got a negative opinion on United, always. It generally seems to be a little outlandish and you only come across as somebody on a windup. Not to mention your signature. You're classically obsessed, you'll deny it to the hilt of course, that does not change the facts, however. <ok>

12. Yurilly

That was assuming that the referee would uphold the laws of the game, but he did not. I also do not recall saying that there was no doubt we would win at TPL, could you quote me on that?

13. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Ok then, prove us wrong. When's the last time you made more than five posts on a thread that wasn't to do with Utd?

14. Yurilly

So City scored six whilst sitting back? Imagine if they had come at you, would have been 15 or 20 then.

Also you conceded 3 at home to Blackburn and 3 away at Newcastle with with 11 men in both games. What's your excuse for those two times?

15. Yurilly

Always? I was just saying how well Rooney was playing back in September. To the contrary, I always tend to be in high appraisal of United. I may not show it on this forum all the time, but away from it I tend to always compliment them and make constant implications of how they have a great manager and a great team. Don't have much to say about the fans, but I speak positively for where it counts.

My sig also includes Man City and it was put up as a joke when you both crashed out of the Champions League, which is pretty obvious. You have a moderator who not so log ago had a gif about Torres at Chelsea and his miss against you - do you call him Chelsea obsessed? If you want to see obsession go to RedCafe where you will find a topic dedicated to something Chelsea every week. And if I had a pound for every John Terry pic/gif/joke that a United fan made...

16. Manobear

Manobear I love cheeseburgers

Sucks about Holden :(

I blame Johnny Evans!

Oh and if Tim Ream was playing it would have been 6-0 or 7-0. This coming from an American. Tim Ream is terrible and overrated. You'd be better off signing the 5'9 AJ De La Garza from Los Angeles. He's twice the defender Tim Ream will ever be.

17. Gazautd

Gazautd Active Member

18. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

Brilliant.

19. BiggerEggo

BiggerEggo Member

cahill is worse than luiz at defending, if he had played we wouldve won 5-0. bolton are better off shot of him. how much are those mugs chelski paying for him? 100million, is it? looks like someones breaking the financial fair play rules! what a waste, getting blocked from europe for garbage like torres, cahill and luiz.