1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Major Incident On Severn Sisters Road

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by QPR999, Jun 19, 2017.

1. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Have to say, having just seen the video, the self control of those Muslims leaving the mosque who caught and restrained the ****, rather than simply beating him to death, which I would have been tempted to do with the London Bridge, Westminster or Manchester ****ers, was truly admirable.

WalsallHoop, UTRs, durbar2003 and 5 others like this.
  2. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Surely for it to be classed as a terrorist attack then some organisation or force will be claiming responsibility. To me it seems like a bloke has exploded and commited a horrible crime on the back of real terrorist attacks.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  3. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

I think they would've until the Imam stepped in and stopped them. There's too much hatred and anger about at the moment. Why can't people just get on with their lives peacefully?

SW Ranger likes this.
  4. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

I think it's something to do with whether or not it's politically motivated. Don't bother asking Diane Abbott though ...

please log in to view this image

5. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

You ain't no Welshman Bro

qprbeth and kiwiqpr like this.
  6. TheBigDipper

TheBigDipper Well-Known Member

Ask the people he mowed down if it was a terror attack or not - or if it makes any difference to the dead and injured.

He's attacked them because they attacked us because we attacked them because they attacked us because.... None of it is justified and there is no "us" and "them" really. They're just divisions that are made up by people who can see their interests being progressed if we continue like this.

We need to protect ourselves but we also need to stop the cycle of stupid tit-for-tat. That only benefits a few people who can see their own agendas being successful if they just pour a little more petrol onto the flames and blow a few more dog whistles.

I'm sure he'll turn out to be a lone nutter, like the man who murdered Jo Cox. The real question is why he came to believe this was the right thing for him to do. Watching Nige and Katie and reading the headlines on the Daily Hate, probably.

Will it stop Islamists continuing to carry out terror attacks to progress their own agendas? No. It will help them justify more. Because we attacked them because they attacked us because we attacked them because they..... (repeat until stupidity wins).

SW Ranger, KooPeeArr, BobbyD and 3 others like this.
  7. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

I want to like this post multiple times. Dipper has got it down to the ground.It fustrates me that people do not get this is the fundamental core of the problem.

Because we attacked them because they attacked us because we attacked them because they..... (repeat until stupidity wins)

None of it is justified and there is no "us" and "them" really. They're just divisions that are made up by people who can see their interests being progressed if we continue like this.

QPR Oslo likes this.
  8. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Are there no mosque s between Cardiff and London
    I ain't no Welshman bro

9. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

What do you suggest is the solution?

10. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

It doesn't really matter whether we are dealing with lone wolves or organisations claiming responsibility for such attacks. With Islamic fundamentalists or with right wing fanatics. They all share one thing in common and that is the belief that it is not possible for Moslems and non Moslems to live together in peace and harmony - the best weapon against them is to prove that they are wrong.

11. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

And it doesn't help when people use Moslem, a word that Muslims find offensive.

12. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

not much happening for the welsh police then

A man has been arrested on suspicion of posting an offensive Facebook post about the London Finsbury Park attack.
    Police said a 37-year-old, believed to be the son of an owner of the Rhondda Cynon Taff company whose van was used in Monday's attack, is in custody.
    Richard Evans allegedly posted: "It's a shame they don't hire out steam rollers or tanks could have done a tidy job then."

13. colognehornet

The one is an older word than the other Durbar, and I don't think that anyone is going to go to war about spelling !! It's the feeling behind it which matters.

14. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

The fact that Islamists murdered many children at a concert, mowed down, stabbed and slit the throats of innocent people on two London bridges might have something to do with it...but of course, feel free to blame Farage and the media if you want to

bobmid and rangercol like this.
  15. TheBigDipper

Col, if only I had all the answers.
    - Don't make it worse.
    - Catch the hate spreaders, using the laws that already exist. You had some decent ideas yourself.
    - Find a way of bringing the media back to reporting facts and news, matching the headlines accurately to the story.

But if it was easy, we wouldn't be where we are.

16. TheBigDipper

You make my point for me, Goldie. Oh well.... (sigh)

17. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

No, BD. You were speculating about the motive of the Finsbury Park extremist, blaming a politician that wants to limit immigration and ignoring the fact that this year, mass murder has been carried out in the UK in the name of Allah on three occasions.

rangercol likes this.
  18. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

I know it's an older word but it,s still offensive.

19. colognehornet

Maybe if you want to continue nitpicking you could explain why it is offensive.

20. TheBigDipper

I think you'll find my post says they're all wrong, none of it is justified and using it as justification for "revenge attacks" is the reason it continues on and on.

In response, you posted "The fact that Islamists murdered many children at a concert, mowed down, stabbed and slit the throats of innocent people on two London bridges might have something to do with it...but of course, feel free to blame Farage and the media if you want to"

You seem to be saying this extremist probably did what he did because they did something to our children (because because we did something to theirs because they did something to us because we... etc. )

That response really does prove my point.

qprbeth likes this.