1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Macclesfield

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by HP Sauce, Jan 25, 2013.

1. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

It's snowing like **** here. I reckon it'll be off. Or will legions of volunteers get the pitch swept? I'll bob down early if they want a hand.

2. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

How come my "****" wasn't ruled out, like what the wife does?

3. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Sorry HP could`nt get to the game my dads in the hospital he`s in alot of pain but i listend to the game on the radio on wish fm and when Gomez scored the pen the guy on the radio said that there keeper got a bit of a hand to it is that how it was if so that tells me that Gomez tried to place it instead of smashing it into goal. there`s only Rooney can place a pen and get a way with it.

4. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

Hi From, how's your old man? Hope he's well on the mend now!

Funny ting about the pen, we were on the standing terrace behind that goal, the goals are right up against the advertising hoarding so we could see Gomez strike it - but not what happened next! So I'm the worst person to ask!

Overall a bloody atrocious performance. Macc could easily have got a replay if they were a bit more composed in front of goal, and should have had a penalty themselves. Apparently the main thing is the result! But we all left feeling pretty empty.

Still, with every day that goes by I remember the performance less - and find myself looking forward to Huddersfield away (fingers crossed - Leicester a long schlep!

Wish your dad well!